X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cob1708
    • Oct 2004

Good Suppliers for Rotel...NAD...B&K

Greetings...
    After much reading I am down to the three manufactures these three braands Rotel...NAD...B&K...
    Where are competitive suppliers that I can get good prices? I think I want to go with separates verses an AV system. I will be connected to Klipsch Hersey for centers. Klipsch Khorns for the mains, and Klipsch Cornwalls for the rear. I'm putting together a HT for the Youth Ministry. You suggestions are appreciated. :lol:
  • Aussie Geoff
    Super Senior Member
    • Oct 2003

Cob1708,

You need to give people your locaction to help (Country and State at a miniumum).

For example Rotel don't authorise Internet sales so the dealer will be a local dealer...

Geoff

Comment

• Airplay355
      • Oct 2004

you should try going to the manufacturers website. there should be a dealer locator feature where you enter your zip code and all the names and contact info of dealers close to you are shown. i know rotel has this feature but im not sure about the other manufacturers.

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"