X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • apilon
    • Aug 2004

Unable to get sound from subwoofer from BFD

Good Evening all

First my equipement: i have the Outlaw 7100/950 combo, a paradigm PS-1200 sub a sony amplifier to drive my bass shaker.

Now here how i hooked up the BFD. I ran a cable from the line input of the sub to the output of the BFD with a 1/4 mono plug. Ran another cable from the 950 which is split with a y-rca with one end going to the input of the BFD and the other end to one of the input of the sony Amplifier to drive the bass shaker.

My problem is that no sound is coming out from the sub when i play internal test sound from the outlaw 950. If i hook up the sub directly to the 950 sub output then i can hear sound from the sub.

I followed thwe instruction carefuly

What can be wrong here?????

Thanks
  • Bruce
    • Aug 2000

We answered this on another forum, but just to close the loop here, I suggested a check be made of the phono plug.

Bingo, turns out it was a phono plug with 2 plastic rings at the tip (a stereo phono plug) which won't work.

The correct phono plug is a MONO phono plug with a single plastic ring at the tip.
    Bruce

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"