X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • efarstad
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jun 2001

GREAT DEAL!

Hey gang...if anyone is interested in getting an extra pair of speakers as a gift for someone or for that extra bedroom, I have a coupon code for 20% of B-Stock and 30% of Clearance speakers at HTD:

Just e-mail me and I'll give you the code! I just bought their Level Two Center and a pair of the Level Two Bookshelves for when I do our "Kid's Home Theater" in the basement...heck at $55 for the bookshelves and $41 for the center channel...you can't go wrong! I'll just have to paint the bookshelves if I want them the same color.

I've purchased their Middies and have several pairs of their in-ceiling speakers in our house and have been extremely happy for the bang for buck ratio!

Anyway...the folks at HTD said I could give the code to anyone...so if anyone wants it just give me a shout! Have a great one!

Ah heck, why e-mail me...In the comments section, when ordering, just write: "Please apply 20% or 30% discount using previous order # 2983." and you'll save some $$$!

E

The Norwegian A/V Nut!
    E-Cinema

The Norwegian A/V Nut!
    E-Cinema
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"