X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • efarstad
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jun 2001

HTD Level Four Speakers

Hey guys. I find these very interesting. I bought my in-wall speakers for my all house audio system from HTD and every once and a while will cruise back over there to see what's shakin'. Well here's their latest speaker package in a Mappa Burl finish:

Wonder how they sound? They kinda look cool. I guess they'll be coming out with a black piano finish too. Here's the link: http://www.htdaudio.com/levelfoursets.html

E

The Norwegian A/V Nut!
    E-Cinema

The Norwegian A/V Nut!
    E-Cinema
  • Andrew Pratt
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

They look ok and the company has a decent rep but I'd wait to hear from Jon and Thomas before I spent money on them.

Comment

• David Meek
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2000

Nice looking system, but I'm not a fan of ported subs. They're generally not as "tight" as I like my bass to be. I do like the design of the cabinets and grills - all those non-parallel surfaces. I wonder if that veneer is available to us Joe-average types?

David - HTGuide flunky
      Our "Theater"
      Our DVDs on DVD Tracker

David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

Comment

• Wireless
        • Feb 2001

Do wonder how they sound...... The design concept is very similar to the Avalon line of speakers and those are some of the best. I would guess not in the same league but Avalons do image just about better than any.

John
        My HT Picts
        John
        My HT Picts

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"