X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GregoriusM
    Super Senior Member
    • Oct 2000

Integra 8.2

Anyone heard about this one. I got an inside report that they are coming out with this one. Supposed to have DPLII built in. Don't know anything else?

Any news?
    Gregor
  • Trevor Schell
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Is there anything on the Integra website??
    Maybe they have some info over there..I don't have the page bookmarked otherwise I would provide the link.
    If it is true I guess a 9.2 would also be the next one out of the gate.

Trevor
    My HomeTheater S.E.
    Sonically Enhanced
    C5
    Trevor

XBOX 360 CARD

Comment

• Lexman
      Super Senior Member
      • Jun 2000

9.2! :E No no no. lol. I can't go there.

Lex

Comment

• GregoriusM
        Super Senior Member
        • Oct 2000

I wonder if a 9.2 is in the offing, with the 9.1 being able to be upgraded.

But, are they going to charge for upgrades? As far as I know, I don't think they are, so of what use would a 9.2 be? More power?

... Greg
        Gregor

Comment

• Andrew Pratt
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Aug 2000

uh oh I smell an upgrade for my buddy greg

Comment

• GregoriusM
            Super Senior Member
            • Oct 2000

Actually, Andrew, the cash barrel is sounding pretty hollow. Next upgrade is a TV.

But, a buddy of mine moved from a Sony DB930, to an Integra 7.1. And he's the guy that I got the rumour from who heard it from his Onkyo rep.

I haven't really auditioned Onkyo/Integra (only once - the 575? Whatever is the "equivalent" of the Integra 7.1). Sounded pretty nice, but then the speakers were $2500 a pair.

One of the latest magazines puts the Denon 5800 slightly ahead of the Onkyo 989, but only slightly. And that is one man's opinion.

I do like some of the features, like Intelligent Volume Control, etc. I'd definitely look at Onkyo next time I move up.

But this 3300 is sounding pretty fine. So, it's a TV, then maybe a megachanger, and then speakers, and then........ and then........... and then....

... Greg ;-)
            Gregor

Comment

Working...
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"