X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fredflinstone
    • Nov 2009

Def Tech ProCinema 600 vs Bose

What do you guys think about ProCinema 600 System as an alternative to BOSE.
    Last edited by Aussie Geoff; 05 December 2009, 08:29 Saturday. Reason: Split out from Club B&W
  • SoCalCM
    • Oct 2007

I you want an alternative double-duty system I would recommend the Paradigm Atoms and the matching center. The Atoms are less than half the cost of the CM1s but approach the sound quality.

I have a HT setup now with the CM1 and CMC with a Pioneer Elite receiver. It is very good, for the cost I would say outstanding. As for Bose, I have been to houses where a Bose system was playing music that I knew and liked but had to leave, the sound was so grating. Perhaps Bose is tolerable for movies but IMO not for music, not even close. I would strongly encourage you to keep the CM1s.

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"