X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jmill251
    • May 2006

B and W In Walls

Has anybody any expirience of B&W's in wall series for surround speakers. Specifically I'm interested in the CMW LCR7 or 8.
  • Audiophiliac
    • Apr 2006

We are using 4 CWM LCR8 in one of our demo theaters with 803D and HTM2D and ASW825, and it sounds really good. Plus they are skinny, which may be an advantage in some installs. I have always liked the B&W in-wall/in-ceiling speakers. If you want in-walls, thats the way to go.

I want to do a small stealth "theater" (more of a TV watching) system using the new CWM 8180 for the 3 fronts, and 2 pairs of CWM DS8. I think that would make a killer setup.

Comment

• jmill251
      • May 2006

Thanks for that.

I'm in the process of looking at a complete speakers upgrade, havent decided on speakers yet but the inwals did look like they would work in my room reasonably weel.

Comment

• DavidB
        • Jan 2006

I am about to get some CWM DS8's installed. They will be up and running in about three weeks. The back boxes have just been built into the walls and are pretty big, about twice the size of the speaker..

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"