X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ibetuwill
    • Dec 2004

Where is the Cables & I.C.'s Forum?

This was my recent post in the B&W Forum, but it applies here as well:

As I have read numerous times in the past, the B&W Forum and the Rotel Forum are not the place to discuss Cable & Inter Connect specifics unless it pertains to one of our sponsors.

See here's the deal:
    I already have my RSP-1098 and RMB-1095... no issues or questions.
    I already have my B&W 703's, 705's, HTM7, and ASW700... no issues or questions.

However I do have a lot of Q's regarding cables and interconnects and more importantly I would like to try a variety of cables in my system, not just the sponsor company which is recommended here. By the way, I have absolutely NO Objections to trying our sponsors as well to be able to make a more informed buying decision.

As most of you know, the combination of Rotel & B&W has certain attributes and characteristics which need to be well balanced for a desired outcome.

The cool thing is... that many of us here are current owners of Rotel & B&W and I think it is a shame we are not able to help one another in greater detail to improve the performance of our systems and have them meet or exceed our expectations.

Any advice is welcome!
  • JetFlyGuy
    • Jan 2005

We must not speak of these things here.. If you say "speaker wire" three times in a row it will summon evil powers from the bowels of hell.

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"