X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Christian M
    • Feb 2005

HSU or SVS???

Putting a system together for a buddy of mine. Listens to about 50/50 music/movies with maybe a tad more emphasis on music (hip hop, rock). Room is oddly shaped.... about 17'x16' with a 5' diagonal wall where a fireplace is with the back side of the room opening into the kitchen/dining area. Ceilings are also vaulted but I have no idea how high (sorry).

HSU STF-2 or SVS PB-10? Volume is a priority as well some decent bass extension for the sinister hip hop beats but most importanly, ACCURACY. Price is absolutely no more than $500 shipped/out the door/taxes/everything. Speakers are JBL e30, ec35, e20.

Thanks in advance!!
  • Shane Martin
    Super Senior Member
    • Apr 2001

The PB10 is a larger box but it will go louder and lower. It really depends on which tradeoff you are willing to make. Size of the box(which the pb10 isn't big to me) vs having more umph.

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"