X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • junior77blue
    • Nov 2004

Denon dvd-3910

What is the opinion of buying this unit off ebay. Currently I have seen it for prices ranging between $900-1000. Any thoughts or comments from buying from these e-bay stores? Other than the fact of not having a warranty what are the chances of these being 'bad' products?
  • mikeyc
    • Sep 2004

Be careful to only buy from a reputable store or seller. There was a 3910 being sold a few months back by some guy with "0" ratings, turned out to be a scam. Caveat Emptor.

Comment

• jazznsoccer
      • Apr 2004

The only authorized dealer that sells on eBay (that I know of) is Dakmart and they sell B-stock units. I bought this way - some worry about reconditioned but I've had success.

Comment

• jimmyp58
        Super Senior Member
        • Aug 2003

Denon is VERY picky about purchases off eBay and warranty, etc. Just a friendly note.....

Jim
        jpiscitello@ameritech.net

Comment

• junior77blue
          • Nov 2004

Well, I understand that by buying off of ebay, the warranty is null and void. That's the risk I'm willing to take to save me some money. As long as I get a working unit, I'm happy. I've just been looking at sellers with high feedback and very low percentage negatives.

Comment

• zipbear
            • Feb 2005

Got mine from plasmabay.com for $928 us. No manufacturer warranty but you can get a 2 yr from them for 40. So far so good.Awesome player, good luck.

Comment

Working...
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"