X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Foxman
    • Jan 2003

Whats the point of measurments?

I was wondering, I know there are very seriouse audio enthusiasts in this hobby. I am thinking of going a bit deeper to ensure I am maximizing my current system but I want a better understanding of the how's and why's of something.

I am considering downloading TrueRTA for some measurments. I have a rat shack meter and a lap top already so the additional costs are minimul at best. Once I have tested differant frequencies my question is what next?

I assume the goal is to have as flat a response in a given room as is possible, so what if I don't? Is this the point that an equilizer comes into the fold or is it usually a matter of adjusting the vollume of a channel or crossover or what?

Just curious if anyone has any experiance with measuring and adjusting your system and what I might expect from all of this.
    IMO

My Movies
    Bad Pics of my system
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"