X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JOY DIVISION
    • Aug 2004

OUT OF PRINT & REMASTERED

This CD is hard to come by. It was released in 1986 and so soon they had it out of print. Special EFX "Slice of Life" CD, I snagged a used but mint condition from a collector in Melrose Ave. for $18.95 and I used to have this CD. I've seen so many imports like what we use to like in the 80's just all sitting there waiting to be bought and sorting through the store I finally snagged the ultimate very rare CD that I thought I would never find. "Lotus Eaters Remastered Collection" this perhaps is one of the rarest piece that you could have since I have scoured the net for these but always end up with zero results.That trip to that store was really gratifying. I thought the web was so wide but only found these in LOS.
  • dave
    • Aug 2003

are we talking about the same Lotus from Sweden???? if so, they are a great
    band!!!
    Dave...

Comment

• JOY DIVISION
      • Aug 2004

They're a British band only did a few albums and broke up. They became pretty famous with that song"First Picture of you". I think one of their bandmembers went on to became the bass guitarist for The Cure.

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"