X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • brendon
    • Aug 2004

Elvis Costello and The Imposters -Live in Mephis DVD

This has been repeated on free to air television in Australia (ABC2 Digital) in the last few weeks and like the David Byrne DVD in the other thread I posted is a great DVD for having a good mix of songs from Elvis's (Costello that is)entire song book right up to his latest rock, country inspired solo work.
    Done pretty much in full rock-n-roll made except for a couple quieter tracks one of which features a Emmy-Lou Harris duet from his "The Delivery Man "album.
    Filmed in HD with a Blu-ray release in the offing I have been told.
    Looking forward to tracking down this one to own.
    Brendon :T
  • bigburner
    Super Senior Member
    • May 2005

Hi Brendon,

I've seen this DVD in the shops a few times and thought about buying it so your positive comments are probably enough to swing it next time I'm on the prowl!

Nigel.

Comment

• Thelonious Funk
      • Dec 2006

It's a very good DVD, save for an annoying clipping sound on some of the tracks, that may just have been my imagination or equipment.
      Hello, my name is Eric and I am a music addict.

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"