Fed-up with break-in delays? Tired of having cloth ears?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bigburner
    Super Senior Member
    • May 2005

Fed-up with break-in delays? Tired of having cloth ears?

Have you ever wondered why Boeing can put a brand new 777 into the air and it lands at the right airport without any break-in of the electronics and wiring?

Have you ever wondered why an AIM-120D air-to-air missile can hit its target in all weathers 130 miles away without any break-in of the electronics and wiring?

Have you ever wondered why the STS-125 upgrade to the Hubble telescope immediately provided perfect images of the far corners of the universe without any break-in of the electronics and wiring?

How can this be possible, you ask, when we know that audio equipment and cabling needs a lengthy break-in before it can provide optimum performance?

Well wonder no longer!

The secret is that all of these devices have been lightly coated with Snake Oil, which completely eliminates the need for a time consuming break-in.

By using Snake Oil you will avoid the pain of spending big dollars on a new piece of audio equipment only to be disappointed when you plug it in at home. You know in your heart that the equipment will sound better after 3 months of break-in, but time is money as they say and you’re out of time (and money).

But that’s not the only use for Snake Oil!

Have you ever wondered why you can’t hear the difference between $50 and $5,000 speaker cables when audiophiles can?

Have you ever wondered why high-end CD players don’t have inexpensive isolation feet fitted when audiophiles swear that they make a difference?

Have you ever wondered why audiophiles buy ceramic risers to isolate their cables from the electronic asteroid belt in their carpet when there’s no scientific way of measuring the interference?

Well wonder no longer.

You can rub Snake Oil into your ears too!

For years audiophiles have secretly been rubbing Snake Oil into their ears before auditioning new equipment and cables. This enables them to hear things that ordinary human beings can’t hear. Where do you think the expression 'golden ears' comes from? That’s right, it’s that light coating of Snake Oil.

Now ordinary human beings can be audiophiles too. My company FBNAE (the Fly By Night Audio Enhancement Corporation, registered in Lagos, Nigeria) has taken advantage of the current recession and bought a massive supply of Snake Oil. We are therefore able to offer you this incredible product at the hugely discounted price of $199.95 a bottle. Beware of cheap imitations. Only genuine FBNAE Snake Oil will guarantee the wonderful results described above.

Hear what our satisfied customers have to say about FBNAE Snake Oil:

“Listnin’ to my Electrocompaniet dpA2s was like huntin' with a fellow named Chug-A-Lug. Since I rubbed it with FBNAE Snake Oil it provides a satisfying degree of emotional color and has a top end that is extended yet utterly smooth and organic".~ Jethro – Hog Chain, Mississippi

“It was like a burka had been lifted”. ~ Hakim – Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

“I paid $21,000 for Audioquest Everest speaker cables and they sounded just the same as my old Radio Shack ones until I rubbed my ears with FBNAE Snake Oil. Now I’m able to find the musical essence of most recordings and hear a greater amount of musically pertinent detail without any forcefulness or lack of naturalness”. ~ Percy – Little Sodbury, England

“Ace mate”. ~ Bruce – Bondi Beach, Australia
    Attached Files
  • 1oldguy
    • Dec 2008

LOL.....How true your words are.Lots of snake oil out there these days.More than ever.
    A Man should never Gamble more than he can stand to loose.

Comment

• Alaric
      Ultra Senior Member
      • Jan 2006

Actually , my 47 year old ears can hear the difference between M*ster cables and Nordost cables. I also heard the difference between WireWorld and CAT Cables. I prefer CAT. I can even detect the subtle differences between my unshielded silver cables and the shielded ones-from the same manufacturer.

AIM-120s will detonate within approx. 50 feet of a target. If my speakers had a proximity fuse I'd be OK with cheap cables.

Good post , though. We should never assume a high price tag means "they" know more than us. :T
      Lee

Marantz PM7200-RIP
      Marantz PM-KI Pearl
      Schiit Modi 3
      Marantz CD5005
      Paradigm Studio 60 v.3

Comment

• Alloroc
        Super Senior Member
        • Dec 2005

Buy BOSE, Buy BOSE!
        Vincent.

I don't want the world. I just want your half.

Comment

• r100gs
          • May 2005

Where can I get some?
          Jay

Comment

• Alaric
            Ultra Senior Member
            • Jan 2006

Originally posted by r100gs
            Where can I get some?
            WalMart?
            Lee

Marantz PM7200-RIP
            Marantz PM-KI Pearl
            Schiit Modi 3
            Marantz CD5005
            Paradigm Studio 60 v.3

Comment

• Glen B
              Super Senior Member
              • Jul 2004

Troll.

Comment

• Alaric
                Ultra Senior Member
                • Jan 2006

'Burner has been around awhile , I don't see troll there.
                Lee

Marantz PM7200-RIP
                Marantz PM-KI Pearl
                Schiit Modi 3
                Marantz CD5005
                Paradigm Studio 60 v.3

Comment

• Dean100
                  • Jan 2007

LOL :rofl:

Comment

• ShadowZA
                    Super Senior Member
                    • Jan 2006

:roflmao:

Comment

• Johnloudb
                      Super Senior Member
                      • May 2007

I don't buy it ... I don't think that stuff really works. I think it's Snake Oil! Ha, Ha, ... I'm Soooo funny I crack myself up ... :rofl:

Very funny Nigel :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
                      John unk:

"Why can't we all just, get along?" ~ Jack Nicholson (Mars Attacks)

My Website (hyperacusis, tinnitus, my story)

Comment

• twitch54
                        • Apr 2006

Having just gotten back from RMAF, this has given me a good laugh.....Thanks !!
                        Dave

Comment

• PewterTA
                          • Nov 2004

Is there an online order form?

I want to buy 20 bottles and hand them out for this holiday season so my friends can experience what everyone else is. We must "keep up with the Jones'"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL. Great read, even IF I think there are some differences in cables (more a copper vs. silver debate than the price and brand) and I think there is "something" with break-in on certain pieces of equipment.
                          Digital Audio makes me Happy.
                          -Dan

Comment

• David Meek
                            Moderator Emeritus
                            • Aug 2000

Wait one minute, Nigel. Is this the snake oil made out of Audiophile Society approved Deep East Texas Diamondbacks or the cheap aftermarket Southwest Austrailian Opposed Diamondback rattlesnake? The true East Texas snake-based product gives you a beautifully robust and accurate sound while the alternative snake gives the sound a slight tint of coming from within a large can of Foster's Lager. It's subtle but noticable to a trained ear.

Yours in musical truth.... :B

David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

Comment

• Alaric
                              Ultra Senior Member
                              • Jan 2006

Originally posted by David Meek
                              Wait one minute, Nigel. Is this the snake oil made out of Audiophile Society approved Deep East Texas Diamondbacks or the cheap aftermarket Southwest Austrailian Opposed Diamondback rattlesnake? The true East Texas snake-based product gives you a beautifully robust and accurate sound while the alternative snake gives the sound a slight tint of coming from within a large can of Foster's Lager. It's subtle but noticable to a trained ear.

Yours in musical truth.... :B

:rofl:
                              Lee

Marantz PM7200-RIP
                              Marantz PM-KI Pearl
                              Schiit Modi 3
                              Marantz CD5005
                              Paradigm Studio 60 v.3

Comment

• dknightd
                                • Mar 2006

I think you'd have to empty many Fosters cans before you could tell the difference between Texas and Australian rattlesnake oil. The one you really want is the Chinese water snake oil

Comment

• David Meek
                                  Moderator Emeritus
                                  • Aug 2000

Oooh, how much is it and where can we get it? :??

David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

Comment

• Isaac
                                    • Jan 2006

Regular snake oil on your ears just wont do. You have to try the cryogenically treated stuff while touching a 9v battery on your tongue.

Comment

Working...
                                    Searching...Please wait.
                                    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                                    There are no results that meet this criteria.
                                    Search Result for "|||"