X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gump
    • Sep 2005

AudioNut Bob Williams

When someone that is devoted to the Audio/Hi-Fi world passes away I think it is worthy of mention on this forum. Such is the case with Bob Williams who was the owner and operator of the "AudioNut" store and website located here in the Phoenix area. Bob passed away last week while hiking at the Grand Canyon. I went into Bob's store on several occasions and he was always helpful and courteous. He was never too busy to talk to you and share his knowledge and advice about the audio business that he so obviously loved.

He was a gentleman and he will be missed.
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

Very sad to hear this. I remember his web site. Been a while since I had been there, but I do recall it. he went doing something he must have loved, hiking the Grand Canyon I bet. RIP Bob.
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

• David Meek
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2000

It's sad to hear of anyone's loss, but as Lex points out he was in a beautiful place doing something enjoyable. It would be difficult to think of a better ending. Rest in peace Mr. Williams.

David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"