Thoughts on internet based speaker companies.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pearsall001
    • Dec 2005

Thoughts on internet based speaker companies.

What's your take on some of these companies & there speaker lines. To name a few: Axiom, Aperion, SVSound, Emotiva, Ascend Acoustics, AV123, Outlaw Audio, Ohm, Tyler Acoustics, Salk Sound, Lipinski Sound. Are there any others that you know of?.

All of them seem to have pretty darn good stuff, & they pretty much receive good reviews across the board. I was always curious about trying some of then out but just never got around to it.

Has anyone here tried any of them & if so what's your thoughts. Curiousity is creeping in. The new one from Aperion, the 6T looks like a killer!
  • Hdale85
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2006

A lot of them are extremely well regarded to name a couple that I've heard awesome things about, Emotiva, AV123, and Outlaw have very strong followings. I just ordered an amp from Emotiva the XPA-3 it's a 3 channel amp that does 300 x3 @4 ohms or when your just listening to music 400 x2 @ 4ohms and this amp is a beast the shipping weight is 71lbs. Emotiva also sells speakers now of course and they are supposed to be quite good. Most of the internet companies have a 30 day money back guarantee so give it a try.

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"