X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • superfly
    • Aug 2007

Musical Fidelity X AS100 Power amp.

HELP!! My MF X AS100power amp has just seized working in the left channel. No light indicator and no sound. Any idea what's gone wrong and how to rectify it? Is is anything to do with valves? If so which valves do I need? Any info will be appreciated. thanks.
  • Yasvanth
    • Jun 2006

Hi Superfly,

I won't know, but if your interested the HT Guide have there own Musical Fidelity members club were all owners can ask for advice. These chaps know all about MF equipment and may know what is wrong with your XAS100 Pwr amp. So if I were u I'll try there!

P.S You can find us under the Speciality Club, and then click on Manufacturer Threads.

Sorry that I couldn't be of more help.

Yas

Comment

• superfly
      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Yasvanth
      Hi Superfly,

I won't know, but if your interested the HT Guide have there own Musical Fidelity members club were all owners can ask for advice. These chaps know all about MF equipment and may know what is wrong with your XAS100 Pwr amp. So if I were u I'll try there!

P.S You can find us under the Speciality Club, and then click on Manufacturer Threads.

Sorry that I couldn't be of more help.

Yas
      Hi Yas,

thank you very much for the info. I will try the links you gave me. best info so far. cheers.

Superfly

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"