X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • willbrosk
    • Sep 2004

tyler acoustics?

Has anyone heard our have a take on tyler acoustics. I have read some revues that have praised them, but would like to get some non-pro input. I ama able to obtain a pair for taylo ref for a good price and this would allow me to have cash left over to upgrade my amp.
  • fredness
    • Jan 2005

Talyos

I heard them when comparing speakers in a high end store. The owner wanted to upgrade. There was something weak about the high frequency sounds to me. It did not sound clear or extended enough for my taste. I bought the BESL 5MT by Phil Bamberg see bamberglab.com. He is one of the best speaker designers. These must be used with a subwoofer. You might also consider Dave Ellis 1801b at ellisaudio.com. Most of these guys will let you demo a set of speakers.
    Good luck

Comment

• Patt
      • Feb 2005

Before they came out with the more affordable Freedom series I was considering them. Due to my budget at the time I settled for the Paradigm Studio 40's.
      They do seem to have many wood finishes to choose from.

Maybe one of these day's I will make the 3-4 hour trip south of my home to visit their factory in person. Seems to be quite a reputable place with quality "stuff" from the research I've done on them. I've seen picture's of their speaker's mated with some of the best electronic's.
      ......Pat

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"