X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

I settled, or did I?

I got caught up in the moment and bought two pretty high priced guitars, while I liked the electric tele, I felt it was way overpriced, so I returned it. I am heavier in electric guitars than acoustic, so I instead came home with maybe my last acoustic guitar. It's a Martin triple 000 body, with a Tazmanian blackwood flamed back, and a Silka front, it is 1 of 1 Martin Custom Shop like it in the world. The guitar guy went to the Martin plant and picked out the Tazmanian Blackwood, oh that back is so beautiful. The front looks pretty much like any Martin. So, what I love about this guitar is the light weight, it's my couch picker. I have another Martin that is 1 of 3 like it in the world. It will be interesting to compare tones on my girls in the coming days...:-)

photos to follow. The one thing I wish he had ordered was Mother of Pearl circle around the hole. Oh well, I have 1 of those. This guitar is like a standard campfire style, not a cutout for lead acoustic like my other two... That's another reason I chose it. Now I have both, cut away and dreadnaught design.

That is all... exceot ti sat that is the only 1 of 1 guitar I own.
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"