X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sasha99
    • Dec 2010

CP-800 vith firmware 1.05 - CANbus problem

Hello everyone
    A few weeks ago I upgraded my firmware to version 1.05. Everything was fine (got my most wanted fix of 24/192 over SPDF), but few days later I wanted to check the status of my CA 2200 and soon as I pressed status and CA 2200 option 3 options would be selected at once - (operate, global stand by, global dim) - amp goes to protection mode - right away.
    Got to try it with my new CAM 600 and the same thing happens, (3 options are selected at once), except that it does not go to protection but blue-red light is flashing.
    I would appreciate if you guys could test that with your CP 800 and let me know please if you have the same problem?

Thanks
    Sasha
  • LorenzoStDubois
    • Dec 2013

Originally posted by Sasha99
    Hello everyone
    A few weeks ago I upgraded my firmware to version 1.05. Everything was fine (got my most wanted fix of 24/192 over SPDF), but few days later I wanted to check the status of my CA 2200 and soon as I pressed status and CA 2200 option 3 options would be selected at once - (operate, global stand by, global dim) - amp goes to protection mode - right away.
    Got to try it with my new CAM 600 and the same thing happens, (3 options are selected at once), except that it does not go to protection but blue-red light is flashing.
    I would appreciate if you guys could test that with your CP 800 and let me know please if you have the same problem?

Thanks
    Sasha
    Smooth sailing here Sasha. I have the ca-m600's and upgraded cp-800 as well.

Comment

• 8bitAudio
      • Feb 2012

Why not call Classe customer service. They have the people there to guide you through whatever is happening, plus it helps them determine if this could affect other users.

North America
      Phone: +1 (514) 636-6384
      E-mail: cservice@classeaudio.com

Europe
      Phone: +44 (0) 1903 221 700
      E-mail: classeeurope@bwgroup.com

Asia
      Phone: +(852) 2790 8903
      E-mail: classe@bwgroup.hk

Rest of the World
      Phone: +1 (514) 636-6384
      E-mail: cservice@classeaudio.com

Comment

• Sasha99
        • Dec 2010

thanks 8 bit audio. That is my next step. Just wanted to see if it is a common problem or my problem, for whatever reason.

Thank you all for checking and replying.

Sasha

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"