• Show
Clear All
  • wettou
    Ultra Senior Member
    • May 2006

Originally posted by style
    Hallo alebonau,

haha one very audio fan! :T

You have the Toshiba HDEX1, I too (software vers.3) well you can utilise the Toshiba to play your CD :rofl:

the Rega with any words --> :T

I go replace my system from MC205 with the Rotel Rsp1068 with a new rack
    finite elemente Pagode and the Classe ssp800 with the CA5200.

A dvd player with a VERY good performance for the cd can be one Esoteric
    ティアック株式会社は、創業以来70年以上培ってきた記録・再生技術を基盤に、オーディオ・レコーディング機器、産業用記録再生装置などの製品を開発・販売するエレクトロニクスメーカーです。

or much much better a DCS Puccini ;x( ;x(

@beden1&wettou: thisis a sacd player not a sony with all respect for your choice...

greetings omar
    Not the smae prices either :rofl:
    Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil, and you're a thousand miles from the corn field."Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

• style
      Super Senior Member
      • Feb 2006

@wettou:

if you have your opinion is good/enough... nothing to say.

Fortunately we are not all alike.
      one hundred heads one hundred ideas.

Sure Puccini and Sony are not in the same liga price..... but we speak from a quality.

PLEASE CAN YOU HAVE RESPECT FOR THE PEOPLE WITHOUT ALWAYS TAKE THE TOUR IN OTHER IDEAS?

Is not the fisrt time that it is said that or? (Misterdoggy)

I think that you're not a child, ....do see.

OMAR

Comment

• wettou
        Ultra Senior Member
        • May 2006

@wettou:
        if you have your opinion is good/enough... nothing to say. Fortunately we are not all alike. one hundred heads one hundred ideas. Sure Puccini and Sony are not in the same liga price..... but we speak from a quality. PLEASE CAN YOU HAVE RESPECT FOR THE PEOPLE WITHOUT ALWAYS TAKE THE TOUR IN OTHER IDEAS? :rant: Is not the first time that it is said that or? (Misterdoggy) I think that you're not a child, ....do see. OMAR
        Look get off your horse.

I was just saying that the price are not even close by a factor of 10 so let's not compare Ferrari and Hyundai!!
        Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil, and you're a thousand miles from the corn field."Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

• style
          Super Senior Member
          • Feb 2006

@wettou,

ok, you are the best.

Comment

• wettou
            Ultra Senior Member
            • May 2006

@wettou, ok, you are the best:righton:.
            :welcome:
            :tennis:

Comment

• style
              Super Senior Member
              • Feb 2006

play, play,.....(your Integra have the Headphone well?)

the Best of what?
              :T :T :T :T :T :T :T :T :T :T :T :T

NO MORE COMMENT

Comment

• TYE
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by msm
                Thanks. I am still having second thoughts about the CDP but I will know for sure tomorrow.
                So now that you have had it what are your thoughts, worth it or wish you didnt get it after all?

I am in the same boat right now, pick up a used cdp 300 or wait and get the new Elite BD-09, the price is basically the same. I too have a very large collection of standard dvds that I will not be replacing with BD. Nor do I see BD as the next big thing, more of something for the next several years until home media servers really take off.

Comment

• msm
                  • Aug 2008

Originally posted by TYE
                  So now that you have had it what are your thoughts, worth it or wish you didnt get it after all?

I am in the same boat right now, pick up a used cdp 300 or wait and get the new Elite BD-09, the price is basically the same. I too have a very large collection of standard dvds that I will not be replacing with BD. Nor do I see BD as the next big thing, more of something for the next several years until home media servers really take off.

Well there is nothing like the Classe build quality so if you are considering buying one, I would go for it. Also I have mine up for sale if you are interested, I changed around my entire system and can not fit it anymore.

Comment

• TYE
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by msm
                    Well there is nothing like the Classe build quality so if you are considering buying one, I would go for it. Also I have mine up for sale if you are interested, I changed around my entire system and can not fit it anymore.
                    I believe you and I have been emailing back and forth via Audiogon, now if I could only talk you into selling the SolidSteel CHS-3

Comment

• msm
                      • Aug 2008

Originally posted by TYE
                      I believe you and I have been emailing back and forth via Audiogon, now if I could only talk you into selling the SolidSteel CHS-3
                      I did list it on audiogon so I am sure we spoke. The Solidsteel rack is for sale only when I sell the other amps and ssp-800 so if you want a package deal, let me know.

Comment

• skuzzyb
                        • Mar 2006

msm, did I get that right, you have your entire system up for sale? When you say you have changed around your entire system what exactly do you mean?

Didn't you just buy the thing? What changed your mind?

Comment

• msm
                          • Aug 2008

Originally posted by skuzzyb
                          msm, did I get that right, you have your entire system up for sale? When you say you have changed around your entire system what exactly do you mean?

Didn't you just buy the thing? What changed your mind?
                          I just bought the 802D, 804S and the Classe CA-M400. I had the SSP-800 & CA-5200 for a few months with my 803D's. The entire Classe system is not "officially up for sale" except for the CDP-300 & CP-700.

The speakers I am demoing around for some new ideas, right now I am liking the Dynaudio C4's. The rest of the Classe gear is for sale if someone wants it since I am also considering Mcintosh but I am just not 100% sure of it yet.

Comment

Working...
                          Searching...Please wait.
                          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                          There are no results that meet this criteria.
                          Search Result for "|||"