This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rompower
    • May 2008

only thing missing... a CD player... good one.. dunno which one yet since I'm happy with the CD36 from Arcam.. I guess with cdp-300 I'd be happy... but.. well.. I know myself enough that in few months I'll try to switch to cdp-202 hihi
    The thing is... I can get a good price on the cdp-300...

Comment

• style
      Super Senior Member
      • Feb 2006

And to close the book on this thread, I bought the ca-5100 and added a CA-3200 for the front....
      I agree 100% :T

For CD player I think that the cdp300 will be great in audio and video too.

Omar

Comment

• Nolan B
        Super Senior Member
        • Sep 2005

delete

Comment

• wettou
          Ultra Senior Member
          • May 2006

Forget CD players use Apple TV with uncompressed files and the iPod touch and you have a great music server.

Or iPod with Wadia 170i transport and sell you CD player unless you have SACD multichannel
          Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil, and you're a thousand miles from the corn field."Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

• style
            Super Senior Member
            • Feb 2006

In Europa Aplle Tv, decoder and so like that is a in Europe dont have so much market, dont pay (for ME)

with a "normal Tv" how much channels have you in memory on your remote controll?

I have on my remote 10-15 channel no more. well a plamsa Only Monitor for my a great solution.

europa channels in HD? 1 (one - or possible other 2-3 in Norvegen and near) transmission? Very nice montain, snow, sun, :Z

The question/ problem dont exist...easy.

greetings Omar

Comment

Working...
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"