X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wettou
    Ultra Senior Member
    • May 2006

Originally posted by JoseS
    3 months??? The world could end by then :W .
    WELL better late than never, the next release will only fix bugs no new features Dolby Volume maybe in 6 months !! Who knows
    Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil, and you're a thousand miles from the corn field."Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

• mjb
      Super Senior Member
      • Mar 2005

Fact is Classé are VERY slow with their fw updates, even if they're only bug fixes
      - Mike

Main System:
      B&W 802D, HTM2D, SCMS
      Classé SSP-800, CA-2200, CA-5100

Comment

• Sharp 1080
        • Dec 2009

Originally posted by wettou
        Software could make sense! Hope it comes to the rest of us HDMi 1.3 soon

I think it is smoking mirrors, my dealer says they sound identical :B

I have the same opinion as your dealer.I have been in this game for quite awhile now. When I had my 2 channel preamps updated by Audio Research there was always some removal and replacement of sections with better parts.I have a doubt that it will sound any different.I would think that the major improvement would be on the video side.Hopefully someone will post with an actual comparison.

Comment

• JoseS
          • Nov 2009

New 1.4 FW just released today.

Comment

• wettou
            Ultra Senior Member
            • May 2006

Not for HDMi 1.3
            Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil, and you're a thousand miles from the corn field."Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

• mjb
              Super Senior Member
              • Mar 2005

Wow, cool. Now all I need is an HDMI 1.4 upgrade board
              - Mike

Main System:
              B&W 802D, HTM2D, SCMS

Comment

• wettou
                Ultra Senior Member
                • May 2006

That sucks When will we have the upgrade for HDMi 1.3!!

Comment

• Skyblue
                  • Jun 2009

Originally posted by mjb
                  Wow, cool. Now all I need is an HDMI 1.4 upgrade board
                  Is it even available here in Europe?
                  B&W 800 Diamond, B&W805S, B&W DB1, Classe SSP 800, DIY Icepower ASX2 600W monos, Ayre QB9, JPlay.

Comment

• wettou
                    Ultra Senior Member
                    • May 2006

No yet :W

Comment

• Ragman
                      • Dec 2010

I'm told they're manufacturing them for the European market now or very soon, mine is preordered and I'm hoping to get it within a couple of weeks

Comment

• style
                        Super Senior Member
                        • Feb 2006

In Europa the upgrade wil be available in around 1 month..(for the consumer that have this request from "long time" at Classe...)

mike for me don't pay make this upgrade. the sound and the "fast from source to source" or other new???? not are priced €. 1500!!!

Classe will release the kit without problem in 2 months not before.

style

Comment

• mjb
                          Super Senior Member
                          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by style
                          mike for me don't pay make this upgrade. the sound and the "fast from source to source" or other new???? not are priced €. 1500!!!
                          No Style, it has to be done! The question is whether Classé can deliver the board in Europe before HDMI 1.5, or 1.6 comes out!
                          - Mike

Main System:
                          B&W 802D, HTM2D, SCMS

Comment

• style
                            Super Senior Member
                            • Feb 2006

mjb,

as far as I know the latest version of HDMI that will be produced and the 1.4!
                            in addition there will be no HDMI!
                            to this later in 2012.

there will be no HDMI 1.5 or more. dies with HDMI version 1.4 b.

I have spoked with Classé and the kit "hdmi 1.4(a?) will be available for all consumers in the next 2 months....but the "correct price" in not annonced....

I understand you: a last version will be agree from me too but I go see how much I go pay a cp800.

-> ssp800, cp800, ca2300 (L&R) ca3200 center and surround.
                            the ca2200 at today is in my bedroom: is I can sell it at interessing price ok or I go try a 7.1.....

the rear 805 or 804DI will be very good for a music listed in 4.0 - 4.1? bt with movie a paar of cm8-cm9 will be more as enough to have more LF in surround......

style

Comment

• RalphoR
                              • Feb 2009

I have to admit I went ahead and got the 1.4 board upgrade last week. I had the dual dsp board put in as well and everything works well. Sure it's a steep cost to upgrade but I figure that if I was in the market for a new ssp I'd get the 9.5k 800 anyways so I'd have paid the same (although I paid much less than the 8k price to start with).

To each their own but since I bought the ssp I want it working at its top level so I pulled the trigger. I had to update the code to 1.4 but that was smooth as silk and took about 20 mins. Good luck with your decisions on whether to upgrade or not.

Ralph

Comment

• wettou
                                Ultra Senior Member
                                • May 2006

Originally posted by RalphoR
                                I have to admit I went ahead and got the 1.4 board upgrade last week. I had the dual dsp board put in as well and everything works well. Sure it's a steep cost to upgrade but I figure that if I was in the market for a new ssp I'd get the 9.5k 800 anyways so I'd have paid the same (although I paid much less than the 8k price to start with).

To each their own but since I bought the ssp I want it working at its top level so I pulled the trigger. I had to update the code to 1.4 but that was smooth as silk and took about 20 mins. Good luck with your decisions on whether to upgrade or not.

Ralph
                                Good for you, since it doesn't do any thing to the sound per Classé discussions, I will pass as it is very unlikely that I will ever get into 3D.

Too much health problems. In addition with the new Oppo BDP-95 and dual HDMi I am covered and I have no more handshake issues

Comment

• style
                                  Super Senior Member
                                  • Feb 2006

Hallo RalphoR,

but sorry the upgrade have a Classe dealer installed or you??? 8O

in europa for each upgrade, from a firmware to the dual card, you muss send you SSP to Classe!!!

well or the software no problem but the first dual card installed was not delivered to each owner SSP800 ....

style

Comment

• style
                                    Super Senior Member
                                    • Feb 2006

In addition with the new Oppo BDP-95 and dual HDMi I am covered and I have no more handshake issues
                                    H wettou,

the opoo 95 is the perfect "all in one" player. graet choice.
                                    now 2 hdmi: you use "only" 1 hdmi? : --> oppo to SSP to plasma/projector?

or you use the 2 hdmi too ? 1 for the sound anf the other for the video?
                                    ( I know, i know, Hdmi is Audio and Video but I have read the brouchure from the 95 and )

a expensive version called Xtreme Nuforce for CHF. 5000.-!!! will be available in a paar month in Switzerland.
                                    * Employs the BDP-95 platform, thus raising performance to an even higher level.
                                    * Two-channel ultra-high-performance output for music
                                    * 7.1-channel ultra-high-performance output for movies
                                    * All channels utilize extensive re-clocking circuits
                                    * A more robust power supply with multiple regulation

thx style

Comment

• mjb
                                      Super Senior Member
                                      • Mar 2005

in europa for each upgrade, from a firmware to the dual card, you muss send you SSP to Classe!!!
                                      I wonder why Classé think Europeans are incapable doing this themselves??
                                      - Mike

Main System:
                                      B&W 802D, HTM2D, SCMS

Comment

• style
                                        Super Senior Member
                                        • Feb 2006

mike is not a personyl choice is the "politic" from little country like switzerland.

have a SSP800 wit the last up hdmi 1.4 if you dont have the intntion to sell the 800 in he next 2 month for me is not a "muss"

the new hdmi 1.4 dont make your pre faster as now!!

I agree too have the SSP in the last version available but I dont think to go sell my 2° SSP800 for a "Denon"or others.

if you go sell your SSP800 with the 1.4 installed how much more vs. a version without this upgrate you believe to have so much little vs the vs. "norma2???

a CA2200 is today in second hand at very little price vs. the brouchere price!
                                        (nre bcatalog €. 5800'? a second hand can you have for 3500euro!!)

for ta SSP without hdmi 1.4 you go have . 4000.- with teh up 4800?! mot more.

your "reason- point of view is correct" but if is not in your target sell the SSP I can believe without problem in 1.3hdmi!!!!

--------

upgrade from firmware is not a problem, the installing of the dual card if is made "free/gratis" at your home fro a technicien Classe is not a problem!!.
                                        I have my first SSP in single dsp, sold, and I have vuy a new SSP with "ab werk" the dual card inside.
                                        ok, I have a frienda t CLasse anfd he is comng to my home an d he have mde the upgrade without prolem: a sandwich&beer inside the work see a movie with him was / is a pleasure!

sell your 802D for a 802DI is the better upgrade tht you can make! sure today sell a 802D dont give more at 1/3 from the price of the DI model!

Comment

• wettou
                                          Ultra Senior Member
                                          • May 2006

H wettou, the opoo 95 is the perfect "all in one" player. graet choice. now 2 hdmi: you use "only" 1 hdmi? : --> oppo to SSP to plasma/projector? or you use the 2 hdmi too ? 1 for the sound anf the other for the video?
                                          I use HDMi1 to the JVC RS-35 and the handshake is super fast :B

I use an other HDMi cable from HDMi 2 to the SSP-800 for Audio and secondary video, and am suoer happy. I loose the OSD for the first output to the projector but to be honest I don't care as it is still on my secondary monitor.

That way I don't need the upgrade to HDMi 1.4 on the SSP-800, if it was $500 then I would consider it but for $1500 that is way too much money for a board.

Instead I spent $1000 on getting the top of the line Blu Ray player and it does it all. :T And if I ever wanted to do 3D the Oppo would be there for me.

Now if tomorrow Classé annouced a board that takes the audio to the next level and incorporates DTS Neo:X, A( Ahttp://www.dts.com/Corporate/Press_Room/Press_Releases/2011/01/DTS_CES_2011.aspx) Audyssey MultEQ XT32, Audyssey DSX and Audyssey Dynamic Volume (http://www.audyssey.com/technology.html)

Then I would consider but that is not going to happen any time soon unfortunately :cry:

Comment

• style
                                            Super Senior Member
                                            • Feb 2006

Thankyou.

I agree with over the hdmi 1.4 upgrade. I have just spoke with my friend from Classe : he say me that for the sound is only "smoke in the eyes", I dont waste my money for this board too.

the Oppo 95 will be avialabel in Switzerland in 1 month ca. is a magic player.
                                            like wrote the "brouchure" from the oppo speak over the 2 hdmi....and the Marantz or the Denon top blu player is passed before my eyes....but is another story: the Oppo have a price (good not "crazy" )/ performance last tecnologie.

the future ??? upgrade
                                            Now if tomorrow Classé annouced a board that takes the audio to the next level and incorporates DTS Neo:X, A( Ahttp://www.dts.com/Corporate/Press_Room/Press_Releases/2011/01/DTS_CES_2011.aspx) Audyssey MultEQ XT32, Audyssey DSX and Audyssey Dynamic Volume (http://www.audyssey.com/technology.html)
                                            we go see but longtime....

Comment

• wettou
                                              Ultra Senior Member
                                              • May 2006

I want DTS NeoX and add 4 more channels from 7.2 to 11.2 now I will bathe in sound

Comment

• RalphoR
                                                • Feb 2009

Hey, Style......I had my local Classe dealer install both boards. They did it for free because, and I quote: "Ralph, you've bought a s**t load of stuff from us so the labor's free!". I understand your reluctance to upgrade to the new hdmi board. It really is a personal choice depending on your opinion about the cost and the importance (or lack thereof) of 3-D. I hope for everyone's sake that Classe continues to support 1.3 board owners with firmware updates on a regular basis.

Ralph

Comment

• RalphoR
                                                  • Feb 2009

Wettou...I hope your health issues clear up for you! If I may ask, how have you connected your two sub-woofers to the 800? I have two connected but don't know if I did it optimally.

The first is connected to the "S" input next to the analog Center balanced plug while the second is connected to the "A1" jack. I have no idea if that is the right way to connect them but that's what I did. Heck, I don't even know if I'm getting sound from them!

Ralph

Comment

• wettou
                                                    Ultra Senior Member
                                                    • May 2006

Wettou...I hope your health issues clear up for you! If I may ask, how have you connected your two sub-woofers to the 800? I have two connected but don't know if I did it optimally.

The first is connected to the "S" input next to the analog Center balanced plug while the second is connected to the "A1" jack. I have no idea if that is the right way to connect them but that's what I did. Heck, I don't even know if I'm getting sound from them!

Ralph
                                                    Thanks, I had a dual XLR cable made so each sub is fed the same identical signal

Comment

• Skyblue
                                                      • Jun 2009

OOoohkay, so now I have my SSP800 hooked up to my computer and speakers. 4.0 so far.

Now I would like to play movies in surround, but that doesnt work. For me at least.

I use WMP HC in vista, and I have installed ac3 as external filter and I have set it op to output in 5.1 via hdmi. But, the ssp800 doesnt seem to receive the signal. It only plays stereo. Anyone have any experience with these kind of setups?
                                                      B&W 800 Diamond, B&W805S, B&W DB1, Classe SSP 800, DIY Icepower ASX2 600W monos, Ayre QB9, JPlay.

Comment

• Sharp 1080
                                                        • Dec 2009

Ralph
                                                        You have them connected via RCA or XLR? That's the way I have my fathoms hooked to my SSP-800 via XLR. I also assigned A1 as the second sub which you've done also thru the setup menu? Run the setup noise signal thru the speakers until you get to both sub outputs and you'll hear if both subs are operating.You'll have to switch to the aux screen to operate the signal for the second subwoofer.

Comment

• wettou
                                                          Ultra Senior Member
                                                          • May 2006

Originally posted by Sharp 1080
                                                          You have them connected via RCA or XLR? That's the way I have my fathoms hooked to my SSP-800 via XLR. I also assigned A1 as the second sub which you've done also thru the setup menu? Run the setup noise signal thru the speakers until you get to both sub outputs and you'll hear if both subs are operating.You'll have to switch to the aux screen to operate the signal for the second subwoofer.
                                                          XLR is the way to go :T

Comment

• wettou
                                                            Ultra Senior Member
                                                            • May 2006

Lexicon Drops Price on MC-12HDB Music and Cinema Processor

Lexicon Drops Price on MC-12HDB Music and Cinema Processor
                                                            The company has sliced $3,000 off the price of the THX Ultra2-certified control center.

If you’ve had your eye on the MC-12HDB Music and Cinema Processor, Lexicon wants to reward your patience. The company just announced plans to drop the price on the preamplifier/processor.

The MC-12HDB was previously listed with an MSRP of $10,999. However, the new price is $7,999, which equals a $3,000 savings.

As for what that new price can get you, Lexicon says that the THX Ultra2-certified MC-12HDB is a “home theater control center.” It includes 7.2-channel surround-sound capability, decoding fo Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio via LPCM over HDMI, and multiple HDMI inputs, as well as an HDMI output.

Other features include the 24-bit/192kHz internal D/A converters operating in dual-differential mode; independent crossover, speaker distance and level controls for each of the main audio outputs; a broadcast-quality analog video switcher with upconversion to component video; and NTSC, PAL and SECAM compatibility. The component also supports three independent zones and 12 configurable inputs. Finally, there is an optional automatic digital room EQ system.

Classé has some competition still not HDMi 1.4

Comment

• style
                                                              Super Senior Member
                                                              • Feb 2006

1. Classe look's MUCH more nice.
                                                              2. the Lexicon is a good pruduct in home cinema : in stereo ?? forgot
                                                              3. how much years have this lexicon????
                                                              4. another "piece" of Classe? Anthem D2 !!!!

:W :W

Comment

• ukwildcat
                                                                • Dec 2010

1. Classe look's MUCH more nice.
                                                                2. the Lexicon is a good pruduct in home cinema : in stereo ?? forgot
                                                                3. how much years have this lexicon????
                                                                4. another "piece" of Classe? Anthem D2 !!!!

:W :W
                                                                Never been an Anthem fan myself, but..

Even though I have the CT series, I agree that they STILL look nicer.

Yes, Lexicon is great for theater - two channel not so much, although their two-channel bypass is good.

When I first looked at the SSP (when it first came out, actually) I thought it was another pretty face until I realized that, IN MY OPINION, it was not only indistinguishable from my Mark Levinson gear for two channel, but it's surround sound performance was ALSO as good as it's two-channel performance.

And, to your point number three, it's a MODERN product.

The new Lexicon had better make breakfast or I think they're in trouble.

Their trade-in program has always helped them retain a lot of customers, but the price has been climbing dramatically over the years as well. We don't know what the price of the new unit will be, or if it will have smaller siblings, etc. but the guess is $15-20K. Even if they offer a nice trade in, I imagine most people will walk.

I've heard what they're doing too, which is probably wonderful - "sound field" of sorts - but I'm not putting a dozen or more speakers in a room. Forget it. It took me this long to be able to afford a very nice 7.1 system, and it's just fine, thanks. What I have now is MORE than "good enough."

I have my doubts that Lexicon can best Classe's performance, but we'll see. I am definitely NOT going to buy another Lexicon (I've had three over the years) but I am VERY anxious to see what they have up their sleeve.

Comment

• mjb
                                                                  Super Senior Member
                                                                  • Mar 2005

New firmware (2.05) for the dual DSP 1.3 HDMI has been posted.... not had a chance to try it yet though....

- Mike

Main System:
                                                                  B&W 802D, HTM2D, SCMS

Comment

• wettou
                                                                    Ultra Senior Member
                                                                    • May 2006

Finally yes thank you still no new features

I had my SSP-800 calibrated with EQ if I upgrade the software will it erase every thing?

Al I would like to compare with EQ on and off is there a way to do that with one button?

Comment

• Srrndhound
                                                                      Senior Member
                                                                      • Sep 2008

I had my SSP-800 calibrated with EQ if I upgrade the software will it erase every thing?
                                                                      No. All settings are retained automatically.

Al I would like to compare with EQ on and off is there a way to do that with one button?
                                                                      Yes.
                                                                      >system setup
                                                                      >room EQ
                                                                      >activate EQ (toggles on/off)

Comment

• wettou
                                                                        Ultra Senior Member
                                                                        • May 2006

Originally posted by Srrndhound
                                                                        No. All settings are retained automatically.

Yes.
                                                                        >system setup
                                                                        >room EQ
                                                                        >activate EQ (toggles on/off)
                                                                        Interesting I will try that can I create a profile, The engineer that set up my system crossed the 800Diamond to 80HZ

Have you tried the new software and is it stable?

Comment

• aarsoe
                                                                          Senior Member
                                                                          • May 2004

What do you mean? The feature I have been waiting for is the dimmer of the front LED. Now I am just wondering when that will be available for people with the HDMI 1.4 board...

Comment

• mjb
                                                                            Super Senior Member
                                                                            • Mar 2005
                                                                            • 1483

Finally, there's an option to dim the LED in standby
                                                                            Have it loaded since yesterday evening, and it seems fine.

V2.0.5 (Dual DSP, HDMI 1.3) Release Notes:

- Added 'standby led dim' control to display brightness page.
                                                                            - Fixed 192kHz Multichannel loss of audio.
                                                                            - Fixed loss of audio when switching to an SPDIF source from HDMI SPDIF.
                                                                            - Fixed a downmix overload issue in stereo and mono modes.
                                                                            - Fixed PLIIx with only 1 rear speaker disengages rear speaker on signal interruption.
                                                                            - Fixed configurations with no SubW defined will have sub output after signal interruption.
                                                                            - Changed LPF setting for LFE channel to reduce noise in subW channel.
                                                                            - Fixed an issue where component in to component out may have visible jitter.
                                                                            - Released DSP version 2.9.0 to fix potential MIPS issues. Update now performed in one pass.
                                                                            - Mike

Main System:
                                                                            B&W 802D, HTM2D, SCMS

Comment

• Srrndhound
                                                                              Senior Member
                                                                              • Sep 2008
                                                                              • 446

Originally posted by aarsoe
                                                                              The feature I have been waiting for is the dimmer of the front LED. Now I am just wondering when that will be available for people with the HDMI 1.4 board...
                                                                              It's already there.
                                                                              >system setup
                                                                              >display setup
                                                                              >brightness
                                                                              >standby led dim (toggle function)

Comment

• Srrndhound
                                                                                Senior Member
                                                                                • Sep 2008
                                                                                • 446

Interesting I will try that can I create a profile
                                                                                The EQ settings cannot be controlled in either Profiles or Configurations. If you have a Crestron or other RS232 controller, then yes.

The engineer that set up my system crossed the 800Diamond to 80HZ
                                                                                Very common. So how does it sound?

I cannot run 2.0.x series code anymore, as I have the new video board. But I am glad to see all the bugs I reported to them in the 2.0.5 beta releases last year have all been addressed. I'm hoping for 3.0.2 that does the same!

Comment

• wettou
                                                                                  Ultra Senior Member
                                                                                  • May 2006
                                                                                  • 3389

Originally posted by Srrndhound
                                                                                  The EQ settings cannot be controlled in either Profiles or Configurations. If you have a Crestron or other RS232 controller, then yes.

Very common. So how does it sound?
                                                                                  It sounds good I guess I had some bass problems in the room the strange thing is that the 802D are crossed over at 60Hz!!

Here is what I was hopping in terms of new features:

- Dolby IIz
                                                                                  - Dolby Volume
                                                                                  - DTS NeoX

Maybe is 2012

Comment

• JoseS
                                                                                    Member
                                                                                    • Nov 2009
                                                                                    • 57

Downloaded the new FW.
                                                                                    Ughh...I mistakenly misunderstood what the "dim LED in Standby" meant ops: .
                                                                                    Got excited and thought it was the extra step to dim the panel brightness to "OFF" that I've been hoping for for, for almost 2 years.

Anyway, what the hell???

Comment

• HedgeHog
                                                                                      Senior Member
                                                                                      • Dec 2008
                                                                                      • 241

Downloaded the new FW.
                                                                                      Ughh...I mistakenly misunderstood what the "dim LED in Standby" meant ops: .
                                                                                      Got excited and thought it was the extra step to dim the panel brightness to "OFF" that I've been hoping for for, for almost 2 years.

Anyway, what the hell???

Actually, I'm not sure what it means also. Is it as simple as that: STANDBY LED goes a wee bit dimmer when in STANDBY mode? Is that it???? I was hoping that it will universally dim the amps LEDs as well...especially during ON mode.

Veeird...

-H
                                                                                      Pioneer Kuro Elite PRO-151FD / Oppo BDP-105 / Apple TV G2 / QNAP Turbo NAS TS-210
                                                                                      Classe Audio SSP-800 / Classe Audio CA-M400 (x2) + CA-5200
                                                                                      B&W 802D2 / B&W HTM2D2 / B&W CCM-818 / JL Audio Fathom 113
                                                                                      Richard Gray Substation 240V + 1200 Custom / ESD Cable Isolators Mk II.
                                                                                      Clear Day Double Shotgun Spkr Cable / White Zombie Audio ZeroPointZero Silver XLR / LessLoss DFPC Original

Comment

• mjb
                                                                                        Super Senior Member
                                                                                        • Mar 2005
                                                                                        • 1483

Originally posted by HedgeHog
                                                                                        Is it as simple as that: STANDBY LED goes a wee bit dimmer when in STANDBY mode? Is that it????
                                                                                        Yes, I believe that's it!
                                                                                        - Mike

Main System:
                                                                                        B&W 802D, HTM2D, SCMS

Comment

• JoseS
                                                                                          Member
                                                                                          • Nov 2009
                                                                                          • 57

Originally posted by mjb
                                                                                          Yes, I believe that's it!
                                                                                          Yep! And it's not like it's even significantly dimmed.
                                                                                          Really dumb and useless if you ask me :roll: What were they thinking?

Comment

• wildtangent
                                                                                            Member
                                                                                            • Dec 2006
                                                                                            • 50

Yep! And it's not like it's even significantly dimmed.
                                                                                            Really dumb and useless if you ask me :roll: What were they thinking?
                                                                                            I believe what they were thinking about was this, from the last Q&A with Dave Nauber.

Wishes, in no particular order

1.5. An option to dim the LED lights on the front ("Global System Brightness", works on everything but the SSP-800: the screen dims, but not the LED). Alternatively the Display button on the remote could have a 4th step in the sequence: Bright, Medium, Dim, and Off.

Dave: There are two separate and distinct issues having to do with the standby LED and display options discussed.

Most SSP-800s shipped in 2010 use the same front panel board as the CT-SSP. The CT-SSP uses multiple LEDs where the SSP-800 uses only one. Also, the part was changed for manufacturing reasons to a part which appears brighter than the original. The result is some people have complained that when in standby, the LED is too bright (it is off when in the operate mode). We are adding a button to the MENU/display setup/brightness page that will allow users to select a dim standby LED setting. For customers who have found the LED too bright, this should bring the brightness of the LED closer into line with the amps and disc players. The dim setting we are implementing is the lowest we can offer for this LED, so there will not be a future “even dimmer” setting for us to offer.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                            Searching...Please wait.
                                                                                            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                                                                            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                                                                            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                                                                                            There are no results that meet this criteria.
                                                                                            Search Result for "|||"