X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fractals
    • Dec 2018

Carmody's Swope 3-way vs Classix 2.5 build suggestion

Hello all!

I'm ramping up for a new project build and am trying to decide between Paul Carmody's Swope-3 way design vs. the Classix 2.5 (to act as the L/R mains).

I built the OS MTM in a transmission line a few years ago (build log here), and while those are fantastic speakers, I am wanting to upgrade a bit. They will serve two purposes: music and home theater aprox 50/50. For some reason I keep having issues signing up on the techtalk forums, so I thought I'd give it a shot here.

our living room is modest size (15' x 12') with an open plan into the kitchen directly behind it.

Cheers!

Click image for larger version

Name:	3oyMVm6.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	1.29 MB
ID:	935838

Name:	0u95jyK.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	121.7 KB
ID:	935839

Name:	IUgGHT1.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	121.3 KB
ID:	935840
    Last edited by theSven; 03 May 2023, 20:10 Wednesday. Reason: Update image location
  • chrisn
    • Sep 2007

I'd probably go with the Swope 3 way ( i can't find a link to it ). This might bridge the gap between the two you mentioned: https://sites.google.com/site/undefi...classicrevival

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"