X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dlr
    • Feb 2005

DIY New England 2011 - Oct. 15th

This is edited now that the date has been selected.

It's that time again. DIY New England will be on again this year. There was little feedback, so I'm going with Saturday, October 15th. As always, anyone who wishes may attend. You don't have to bring a set of speakers to come and listen.

I have now updated my web pages. There are a few changes I'd like to make, one being to change the order in which we audition the systems this year. The reason for that and a couple of others are noted at the page for this year's event.

DIY NE Info

If you think that you'll be able to attend, please send me an email. It's open to anyone, even if you just want to come listen.

My thanks to the board moderators for making this a sticky again. :T

dlr
    Last edited by dlr; 24 September 2011, 08:53 Saturday. Reason: Update of the date
    Dave's Speaker Pages
  • BeerParty
    • Oct 2008

I'd be interested in coming, even though I don't have anything new to share this year. The 15th works better for me.
    Chris

My Statement Monitors Build
    My AviaTrix Build

Comment

• dlr
      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by BeerParty
      I'd be interested in coming, even though I don't have anything new to share this year. The 15th works better for me.
      Bring again what you have. There's no requirement that it be new this year. Designs don't get stale.

Dave
      Dave's Speaker Pages

Comment

• dlr
        • Feb 2005

Chameleon update

I'm planning on putting my Chameleons into the mix on Saturday. The SB26 arrived to replace the obsolete SB25. A quick measurement as a drop-in looks close, I hope to tweak the crossover tonight. The peaking around 10K in the SB25 is gone in the SB26 and for the LR4 2K crossover the Fs difference is not an issue.

Dave
        Dave's Speaker Pages

Comment

• BeerParty
          • Oct 2008

Excellent.

I may pull another 'fast one' and bring some untested speakers tomorrow. I think I'll have a pair of cabinets for the AviaTrix TMs far enough along to bring with me.
          Chris

My Statement Monitors Build
          My AviaTrix Build

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"