• Show
Clear All
  • ---k---
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Nov 2005

Originally posted by chasw98
    Been a long, long time since I posted.

Started out building these.

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN3982.webp Views:	0 Size:	17.7 KB ID:	939869

And have ended up with these.

Image not available

Not only have the speakers grown in complexity and price, but the electronics have had to
    keep up also. So check that budget carefully and remember it
    doesn't have to be built in a day. Those arrays took over a year
    to get done and I am still not totally finished!

Chuck
    Those are some nice amps you have in that picture.

Good to see you. You should post more often. It looks like you got the room finished. How far back are you sitting now?
    Last edited by theSven; 10 June 2023, 18:12 Saturday. Reason: Update quote
    - Ryan

CJD Ochocinco! ND140/BC25SC06 MTM & TM
    CJD Khanspires - A Dayton RS28/RS150/RS225 WMTMW
    CJD Khancenter - A Dayton RS28/RS150/RS180 WTMW Center

Comment

• chasw98
      Super Senior Member
      • Jan 2006

Originally posted by Hank
      Chuck, you're back! Any new measurements/comments on those big guys? What do you have to do to get 'em "totally" finished?
      Hank! Good to hear your typing..... Remember how you were always working and had lots ogf plans but never got them done because of work. That is me now. To get them totally finished, I need to finish the subwoofer cabinets. At the moment they are just slapped together but in this system it is not as if they are pounding out real deep bass like a movie system. I have also been deeply involved with PS Audio and their 'Bridge' component chasing bugs in their software, beta testing different revisions and giving comments to them at times. There are about 10 or 20 active people that are unofficially trying to help them get bugs out of various components in their digital playback system.

Originally posted by Penngray
      its great to read a post from you!!!
      Glad to see you are still active, alive, and kicking!

Originally posted by ---k---
      Those are some nice amps you have in that picture.

Good to see you. You should post more often. It looks like you got the room finished. How far back are you sitting now?
      Ryan! Glad to see you still here holding down the fort. I will try and post more often, but lately (the last year or so) cutbacks at work mean you do more, don't get paid any more money, and should just be glad you still are employed (what's wrong with this picture :roll: ).

Thank you all for the greetings! It is kind of like coming back to your favorite (digital) bar after being away for a while. It feels like home.

Chuck

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"