X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Txgrizzly
    • Jun 2009

Parts Express a pleasure to work with

i know they are a sponsor on this site but i want to say that there customer service is 1st rate :T . i had a speaker go bad that i bought back in May and i had ordered another one and then i remembered it was under warranty. So i called them and they credited me the amount of the new driver i had just ordered. it was very quick and very profesionally done. needless to say i will continue to feed my habit from that site... ;x(
  • ch83575
    • Sep 2006

I too have had nothing but perfect customer service from PE on numerous occasions. I have had shipping damage (not PEs fault); corrected immediately. I have ordered the wrong part #; corrected immediately. And another plus in my book is that in all of the dozen or so orders I have placed they always ship on the same or next day. For me in Michigan that means next day delivery for ground prices, but even for those further abroad the number of people that ship on the same day as your order are very few.

On top of that I appreciate that they support this forum. A real stand-up company in my opinion.

-Chad

Comment

• Amphiprion
      • Apr 2006

They are one of the best things to happen to DIY audio in the last twenty years. They could very easily have just been another MCM, but someone there has an audio bent.

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"