This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Txgrizzly
    • Jun 2009

i remember one CD with a female vocalist named Jennifer something, i have it written down at home. that CD had a lot going on and sounded really good.

Comment

• savage25xtreme
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Txgrizzly
      i remember one CD with a female vocalist named Jennifer something, i have it written down at home. that CD had a lot going on and sounded really good.
      I think it was Jennifer Moores or something like that, I also liked that disc. I need to broaden my music collection a bit I think too much hard rock, if there is such a thing. :twisted:
      Gavin

BAMTM Build

Comment

• PanTerra
        • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Txgrizzly
        That was Jennifer Warnes/The Hunter. It is a great recording. The recording is so rich in range and dynamics. Dave frequently demos his speakers with it, especially the track, "Way Down Deep."

If you are like me, you've heard her but just didn't know her name. She performed the theme songs for such movies as An Officer and a Gentleman/Up Where We Belong, Dirty Dancing/The Time of My Life, When Harry Met Sally/Right Time of the Night, and a frequent guest on the Smother's Brothers Show.

Steve

Comment

• Dthomas
          • Aug 2009

Originally posted by savage25xtreme
          I think it was Jennifer Moores or something like that, I also liked that disc. I need to broaden my music collection a bit I think too much hard rock, if there is such a thing. :twisted:
          The CD is: Jennifer Warnes "The Hunter" excellent recording

Comment

• cameronthorne
            • Sep 2006

Thanks to all who coordinated this event. I had a great time. It was fun to meet some of you in person, though I'm sure I won't remember who was who without some pictures.

We definitely need to do more of that sort of thing. :T

-- Cameron

Comment

• Txgrizzly
              • Jun 2009

i agree... i am hoping we can do this atleast once or twice a year...

Comment

Working...
              Searching...Please wait.
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
              There are no results that meet this criteria.
              Search Result for "|||"