X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Paul Ebert
    • May 2004

D26NC55 LR2 - what frequency?

A quick question.

Does anyone happen to know, or be able to make a good guess at, what a comfortable frequency would be for the D26 with an LR2?
  • Jed
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Paul Ebert
    A quick question.

Does anyone happen to know, or be able to make a good guess at, what a comfortable frequency would be for the D26 with an LR2?
    The issue might be not how low it breaks up in terms of non linear distortion, but how much low end frequency response there is to shape to hit the target. For that reason I use the XT25 or SS6600 , which are better candidates for a LR2 slopes below 3k. However, the D26 might be able to do a 3.5kish LR2 Fc, maybe lower with more strain.

Comment

• Paul Ebert
      • May 2004

Thanks, Jed. This would be for a Soundrounds type design where a small face plate is needed. And, I've got a pair laying around. OTOH, I'd love to use the XT25. At this point, I'm just in the concept phase (and should be focusing on my Trilliums, instead )

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"