X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dlr
    • Feb 2005

DIY NE - Any interest?

So it's mid-September and there have been no queries, only a couple of references in some email. I'll be glad to host again, even if the number interested is small.

October is when I prefer. Later than that gets into the occasional snow issues. There are two Saturdays available this October, the 4th and 18th. I prefer the latter simply because it will give me more time to prepare and finish some things I'm working on. We could go to November 1st if these two don't work for everyone.

Please PM me so that I can have a record of who may be there. The agenda will be the same as before, very informal, no set schedule other than the start time. The point is to relax, listen and talk shop.

For those interested, you'll find info at the link. It's not updated yet for this year.

DIY NorthEast Info

Dave
    Dave's Speaker Pages
  • mazurek
    • Mar 2006

I can make either date and would be happy to bring a system for evaluation

Comment

• shame302
      • Apr 2008

is this for speaker designers only?
      Psudo HTPC, Nuforce AVP 16, Emotiva XPA 5, Statements mains and center, Dayton in wall rears, Twin Tempest X 7CUFT sealed, and very cool and understanding wife!

Comment

• tf1216
        • Apr 2006

I would love to attend this year.

I also have a couple of speakers that I am interested in selling.

One speaker is the W18EX/Hiquphon OW4 speaker utilizing a waveguide I brought last year. I have since added a port to make it more like the 1801b from Dave Ellis. I will also be attempting to finish the speaker.

The other speaker I have to sell uses a PHL 1120/LCY 130 in a small cabinet. This speaker was built to be used with an active crossover. I have SoundEasy V10, the Music & Design software to supplement it, a Behringer mic, stand and pre to go with the speakers.

If anyone has interest in either of these speakers feel free to e-mail me.
        Last edited by tf1216; 17 September 2008, 08:11 Wednesday.

Comment

• here.now
          • Jun 2008

Where in the NE? I'm located in southern NH and would possibly be able to attend, pending on location.
          My Stack Rack Build

Comment

• tf1216
            • Apr 2006

Follow the link:

Speakers Loudspeakers WinPCD Windows Passive Crossover Designer WinGraph DIY Do-It-Yourself frd zma

Comment

• dlr
              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by shame302
              is this for speaker designers only?
              It's open to all.

Dave
              Dave's Speaker Pages

Comment

• shame302
                • Apr 2008

well, id love to see some other DIY speakers as well as possibly bring the statements. i have a friend that would be interested as well. obviously i just built the statements and had no hand in designing them. thats a busy time for me but if i can, id love to make it....
                Psudo HTPC, Nuforce AVP 16, Emotiva XPA 5, Statements mains and center, Dayton in wall rears, Twin Tempest X 7CUFT sealed, and very cool and understanding wife!

Comment

• dlr
                  • Feb 2005

Send an email if you decide to come

I'd like to get an email from everyone who is sure that they will come for some planning. My house isn't large, so I have to re-arrange a bit, plus I get some snacks and drinks beforehand.

Dave
                  Dave's Speaker Pages

Comment

Working...
                  Searching...Please wait.
                  An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                  An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                  An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                  There are no results that meet this criteria.
                  Search Result for "|||"