X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

MP, world Domination in 08?

It's been said that Mission Possible may be moving toward free world domination, and eventual world domination. Is there any rumor to the truth that growth and an increase in the number of attached sub-forums will eventually displace the entire forum, if not the entire internet?

Should I be concerned with the new introduction of the FAQ subforum? Hmmmm... I suppose we will let this growth continue, but when a 3rd sub forum is required, my concerns will be elevated to "Orange" status from the current "Yellow" status. :rofl:
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer
  • Kevin P
    • Aug 2000

Resistance is futile... you will be assimilated. Do not try to resist. Go buy some drivers now, and I ain't talking 'bout golf clubs either! :B

Comment

• ThomasW
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2000

Well you know, just trying to keep things nice and tidy. A place for everything and everything in it's place.... :B

IB subwoofer FAQ page

"Complicated equipment and light reflectors and various other items of hardware are enough, to my mind, to prevent the birdie from coming out." ...... Henri Cartier-Bresson

Comment

• chasw98
        Super Senior Member
        • Jan 2006

Lex:
        Every time I buy from PE, I make it a point to come to HT first, then click through to PE. It helps, doesn't it? Besides old curmugeons just love to tidy things up

Comment

• cjd
          Ultra Senior Member
          • Dec 2004

You know, we're not just about SUBS over here. We like the full frequency range in our speakers.

Unless there's a different kind of sub forum...

C
          diVine Sound - my DIY speaker designs at diVine Audio

Comment

• Kevin P
            • Aug 2000

Sub-forum, as in a forum within a forum. Also known as a "child forum". Not necessarily related to subwoofers, or raising little tykes either.

Comment

• cjd
              Ultra Senior Member
              • Dec 2004

that draft you feel is the fact I was making a lame joke flying waaaay over your head.
              diVine Sound - my DIY speaker designs at diVine Audio

Comment

• Brian Bunge
                Super Senior Member
                • Nov 2001

Did he just call us a Children's Forum?

Comment

• Deward Hastings
                  • Dec 2006

Regarding the “Links” page:

In addition to the excellent link to the ESP passive crossover page you might also link to his arguments for the alternative:

Also, Passive Crossover Designer now has a website of its own (it is no longer updated on the FRD site):

Comment

• Dennis H
                    Ultra Senior Member
                    • Aug 2002

Originally posted by chasw98
                    Lex:
                    Every time I buy from PE, I make it a point to come to HT first, then click through to PE. It helps, doesn't it? Besides old curmugeons just love to tidy things up
                    I changed my PE bookmark to http://www.parts-express.com/?orefer=htguide-flash , same link as clicking through, so hopefully HTG gets a plug every time I go there.

Comment

• ThomasW
                      Moderator Emeritus
                      • Aug 2000

Originally posted by Deward Hastings
                      Also, Passive Crossover Designer now has a website of its own (it is no longer updated on the FRD site):

http://audio.claub.net/software/jbagby.html
                      There are some duplicate pages where website hyperlinks are posted, eventually I'll get all those cleaned up.

Jeff's design pages have had their own link on our software reference page since Jeff created his newest programs.

IB subwoofer FAQ page

"Complicated equipment and light reflectors and various other items of hardware are enough, to my mind, to prevent the birdie from coming out." ...... Henri Cartier-Bresson

Comment

• augerpro
                        Super Senior Member
                        • Aug 2006

Thomas can we get some woodworking links up there?
                        ~Brandon 8O
                        Please donate to my Waveguides for CNC and 3D Printing Project!!
                        Please donate to my Monster Box Construction Methods Project!!
                        DriverVault
                        Soma Sonus

Comment

• ThomasW
                          Moderator Emeritus
                          • Aug 2000

Originally posted by augerpro
                          Thomas can we get some woodworking links up there?
                          No, absolutely not!.......... :B

If people have any special links they think should be in the reference area post them in this thread.

If there's a consensus we can create a separate thread in the resource area dedicated to woodworking tips, resources, suggestions etc...

IB subwoofer FAQ page

Comment

• Lex
                            Moderator Emeritus
                            • Apr 2001

hahahaha, now I'm laughing my a$$ off here. Good one "C" and Kevin.

ChasW98, yes, it most certainly DOES help every time you use the click through!!! :-)

Thank you!

Yes, this apparently is the Children's forum now, the big boys forum for big toys. :-)
                            Doug
                            "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

• kingpin
                              • Jun 2006

These links may help some people. Especially the noobs like myself.

Yup. I'm still around. Just going in circles though. lol

Mike
                              Call me "MIKE"
                              "PROJECT OVERKILL" :B:B -WWMTMSS- :B:B
                              "PROJECT OVERKILL" is now the :B:B "mini-me's" :B:B
                              CLICK HERE TO SEE PROJECT OVERKILL
                              CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL MY BUILD PICS
                              "PROJECT OVERKILL" IS GOING UNDER THE KNIFE. :B :B "mini-me's :B :B !!
                              Dual sealed 18" Mach-5 ixl 18.4 subs

Comment

• Bent
                                Super Senior Member
                                • Sep 2003

good to see you checkin' in there Mike - hope all is well.
                                Take care.

Comment

Working...
                                Searching...Please wait.
                                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                                There are no results that meet this criteria.
                                Search Result for "|||"