X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jed
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Apr 2005

Originally posted by TacoD
    Jed, are you also going to start open baffle loudspeakers I think those have their own problems and are not "better" than box loudspeakers, only different.
    Interesting interview, though he has a hard time with eye contact.

As for trying an open baffle. It's only a matter of time, Taco. At least developing the Lineup Series of speakers has given me some focus. Once I'm done I'll have too many drivers to decide what to do with. :B Many of the Open baffle speakers I heard at the show I liked a lot, maybe this observation was more to do with the fact that the designers new what they were doing versus some of the "other" stuff. I don't know until I try for myself.

Comment

• Jonasz
      • Nov 2004

Interesting interview, though he has a hard time with eye contact.
      The average European is a lot more shy than the average American, that's one of the observations I've done since moving to the US.

Comment

• Piotr
        • May 2006

Originally posted by Jonasz
        The average European is a lot more shy than the average American, that's one of the observations I've done since moving to the US.
        A common geneticall disorder among the people of northern Europe*. There are medicines for the ailment though, one brand of the most effektive substance is exported in large quantities to US. I think the substance is sold under the brand "Absolut Vodka"!! :B

*The people of southern Europe seem to not have this problem... oh wait, they do only they correct the situation with constant zipping on red wine. I forgot! :lol:

Skål!

/Peter

Comment

• Jonasz
          • Nov 2004

Hahaha... I suffer from that genetic disorder too, even so I seem to love it here in the US Maybe it's all the cheap vodka? :B Must say that the Absolut brand is almost as expensive here as it is in Sweden, I buy the cheap Russian vodka (made in California, $7 a liter at Wal-Mart) because I can't tell the difference in a blind test anyway! :rofl:

Comment

• Jonasz
            • Nov 2004

Did any of you guy's visiting have a chance to listen in this room? I guess this is one of the first opportunities for you Americans to listen to one of the ingenious Ingvar Ohman constructions. :B

Comment

Working...
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"