X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • peterS
    Super Senior Member
    • Dec 2005

help! lost a link on accoustic treatments

this sucks- read it for hours yesterday and somehow didn't bookmark it and now cant find it today :M

it was a site created by a guy that software designer who sold his company and started doing recordings on his own

covered topics of sound treatment in the form of bass traps, diffusion and absorption
    covered the absorption capabilities of fiberglass vs the commercial foam corner traps

does this jog anyone's memory

it MAY have been linked from this site https://web.archive.org/web/20100913...pic.php?t=5930
    Last edited by theSven; 17 August 2023, 17:27 Thursday. Reason: Update url
  • bmowis
    • Oct 2006

I hate to be the guy that suggests this, but did you happen to think of checking your browser cache? If you can remember roughly the time of day that you were looking at it, you should be able to use the cache timestamp to find it pretty quickly...

Comment

• peterS
      Super Senior Member
      • Dec 2005

cant find it yet

Comment

• peterS
        Super Senior Member
        • Dec 2005

found it !
        never would of thought to sift through the history!
        thanks so much

Comment

• ThomasW
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Aug 2000

peter,

Ethan Winer is RealTraps.com

want to make sure I'm absorbing this correctly ;) here is what i would like to do: now it would seem that room nodes ar not very severe bellow 150 (unless i miss read this) I will have a sono tube in the left or right corner if that matters here is a rough idea of my room red are bass traps of flat owens-corning 705
          Last edited by theSven; 17 August 2023, 17:27 Thursday. Reason: Update htguide url

IB subwoofer FAQ page

"Complicated equipment and light reflectors and various other items of hardware are enough, to my mind, to prevent the birdie from coming out." ...... Henri Cartier-Bresson

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"