X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RobP
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Nov 2004

Nice Home Theatre

Here is a link to a friends Home Theatre, it was featured in the AV Interiors section of HT Magazine a couple months ago, its a throw back to the old styles of the 30's and 40's. He has a great collection of old sci-fi posters and vintage Movie Theatre items. Tom built the whole theatre by himself and I think you will agree he did a fine job. :T

Robert P. 8)

AKA "Soundgravy"
  • Chris D
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Dec 2000

Cool, Robert. :T Tell your buddy we're very, very impressed. I like the look of his lamps at the front of the theater! I've got to wonder why $4,500 for carpet, and why if he had 2,000 laserdiscs already that he needed to buy a used laserdisc player. But very, very nice.
    CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
    - Pleasantville

Comment

• aud19
      Twin Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2003

I remember reading about that! :T
      Jason

Comment

• RobP
        Ultra Senior Member
        • Nov 2004

Yeah that carpet was expensive, but I guess he wanted a certain look and sometimes you have to pay.

I invited Tom to visit here on the forum and sign up, I hope it gets to, he is a really nice guy and a great movie buff.
        Robert P. 8)

AKA "Soundgravy"

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"