X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JOY DIVISION
    • Aug 2004

Does anybody play videogames?

I admit I like "Call of Duty" even with the new expansion pack "United Offensive is so great to play especially online gaming. I thought I was too old playing but there was a guy in there who happens to be a Physician from Portland and a stockbroker from New York. Their reason for playing was beat stress and forget about the daily grind.. Geez!!! On Friday nights, you'd forget that it's about 4:00 in the morning, and the competition is still awesome. Try this game it will change your opinion on online gaming. I've tried "Counter Strike" and "UT2003" and still I would prefer COD better. :W :W :W :W :W
  • BKSinAZ
    • Feb 2003

Have you tried Battlefield 1942 or the Desert Combat mod

Originally posted by JOY DIVISION
    I admit I like "Call of Duty" even with the new expansion pack "United Offensive is so great to play especially online gaming. I thought I was too old playing but there was a guy in there who happens to be a Physician from Portland and a stockbroker from New York. Their reason for playing was beat stress and forget about the daily grind.. Geez!!! On Friday nights, you'd forget that it's about 4:00 in the morning, and the competition is still awesome. Try this game it will change your opinion on online gaming. I've tried "Counter Strike" and "UT2003" and still I would prefer COD better. :W :W :W :W :W

Have you tried Battlefield 1942 or the Desert Combat mod for BF1942?

If so, how would you compare the two game?

Email me with answer at bksinaz@yahoo.com
    Look forward to hearing from you

Comment

• JOY DIVISION
      • Aug 2004

I tried both games, to tell you the truth I think Call of Duty is a better option, more realistic, for some reason I think there was a problem with BF 1942 about DirectX, in some way was not compatible with 9c, I don't know if they took care of the problem since I have not played it awhile.

New games are coming out in a few days, mostly anticipated for X-BOX you got HALO 2 and for PC you got Half-Life 2,(nice to lean on max setting for V/C)

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"