X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aud19
    Twin Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2003

True Audiophile Sound Card

My brother pointed me towards this soundcard after I mentioned Jon's Benchmark DAC1 to him for cleaning up PC audio (My bro's in the business of combining A/V and PC/media server systems).

We engineer the finest tools to help audio professionals create even better sound.

Quote from my bro:

It's about the same price (as the DAC1) and has been compared favorably to many high end DAC's from Meridian, Lexicon etc....and it's specs are phenomenal (even better than the DAC-1!!)considering it is tested within the "noisy" enviroment of a computer. Follow the links on this page to get a detailed look at what this card's capabilities are. I think you will be pleasantly surprised to see just how good PC audio can be if implemented correctly. I am considering this purchase, but I'm still trying to justify upgrading from my M-Audio Revolution 7.1 card that has D/A converters rated at 107dB signal to noise ratio and only cost $135...
    Jason
    Jason
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"