X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Daryl Furkalo
    • Feb 2002

Buffy X-BOX

As a huge fan of the show, I was very eager for this game to finally arrive. It does not disappoint! The game is a big time fighter and you can really get into it quick. I haven't been able to spend alot of time with it, but in the couple of hours I have noticed the following.

The game takes place at night, and with night comes darkness, so it is very hard to see things. My TV black levels were set according to Video Essentials, and the default setting of the game is WAY too dark to see anything. You can adjust the brightness setting of the game through the options so that is not a big problem, no changing TV settings is required.

The other bothersome point is were the game saves your progress. It is far apart at major milestones, so expect to be re-doing segments frequently.

This game is for XBOX and the graphics are great. On the audio side, I found the surrounds to be active at the start, but I have since dismantled and moved my surround system to my Dedicated Home Theatre Room, so most of my playing has been through TV speakers, so I cannot make more comments than that. SMG not doing the voice of Buffy is noticeable, but soon forgotten.

If you are a fan of the show, you will want this game. :T
  • Trevor Schell
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

We all need some Buffy once in a while.. :P
    I am going to have to try this one out..

Trevor
    My HomeTheater S.E.
    Sonically Enhanced
    C5
    Trevor

XBOX 360 CARD

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"