X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bing Fung
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Aug 2000

Played Halo on a LCD Projector and 105" Screen

I brought my Xbox into work and we hooked it up to one of the conference room's LCD projectors with a 105" Da-lite screen.

We played the split screen co-op mode from "I could have been your Daddy" on to where we are in some swamp. Man that was way to much fun, We really felt like we were in battle together, and on such a big screen it was totally engrossing. We would walk in to an area, and I would take the right, my buddy would take the left. We would engage in the frag fest until the room was cleared, during all this I noticed we where shouting out comunnications like, "Clear!" "To Your Left!" "Cover Fire!" "Grenade!" it was too cool to be a Marine, actually battling it out on Halo

We played for about 3 hours and then shut it down for we had lives to return to, however as I left, I still felt immersed in the game as even my car felt funny to drive on the way home. As I turned corners, I was mindfull of Covanent forces hiding in the shadows...

Can anybody help me out in the swamp? What's there, what do we look for?

Bing
    Bing
  • SiliGoose
    • Aug 2000

"Clear!" "To Your Left!" "Cover Fire!" "Grenade!"
    I expect those warnings were also used when the boss was near?

Very cool. Perhaps you can work this into the normal work day routine? Stress management?

-Sili
    www.campmurphy.net

Comment

• Bing Fung
      Ultra Senior Member
      • Aug 2000

Actually in was near the end of the work day, however if my Boss came in he would say "Cool an Xbox... Let me have a crack at it"

My place of employment is the best. They actually encourage team building activities, so we play Hockey once a week, vollyball 3 times a week in the summer, golfing, take the afternoon off early to go shoot pool. One time we all went to a matinee movie just to be different. The mindset is a happy team is a productive team. I can't argue with that

We are actually planning a Lan party at work sometime before christmas. This will involve PC's, Xbox and PS2's. We have 3 portable LCD projectors and 1 fixed in the Main conference room. It will be nice to project a good match on one while 2 others are being display on the other projectors.

Should be fun!

Bing
      Bing

Comment

• SiliGoose
        • Aug 2000

um...where do I send my resume?

-Sili
        www.campmurphy.net

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"