X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

Latest PC gaming Counter Strike and Motor City Online

Well, with my new killer Asus 8200 ge-force 3 card, and gobs of processing power, I decided to gt into a little gaming.

First, is Counter-Strike. Terrorist, Counter-Terrorist 3d combat game. Interactive internet play with other players. People setup CS servers, so you just pop into one of the servers, unless it's full. Usually, an average of 12 people per team play, and try to hunt each other down using various expolosive devices, shotguns, rifles, etc... You have to purchase guns and ammo, so the better your team does, the more you can buy! Fun game, but I am not that great at it yet. I only average a few kills per session so far.

Motor City Online, lot of fun. Like a little racing city. You build up a profile, and through racing experience make more money, and advance to higher levels. Sometimes you run your own car, but sometimes you run sponsored races, trials, etc... I was a little disappointed I didn't start out with some snazzy street rod. But that's part of the challenge, getting enough cash to buy a kick ass car. Drawback to this game?

EA Sports requires 10 bucks a month server fee. Since it operates on company servers. I likely wouldn't have bought this game, had I read that. But after I installed it, I said, what the f@#$#@, play it a while, then turn it off. You do get 30 days free. But right now, I am thinking, I may keep this longer. Nice release, and fun to have internactive racing with other folks.

Both recommended games, but neither with cutting edge graphics so much. Both are 3D with some pixelization, IMO.

YMMV-

Lex
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"