X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • John Holmes
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Bought a Dreamcast last night!!!

I could not not resist after I saw that Wal-Mart had software titles for $9.95, They even had South Park for $5. I maybe quite happy with this console for a long time...

"I came here, to chew bubble gum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubble gum!!!" My DVD's
    "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"
  • P-Dub
    Office Moderator
    • Aug 2000

Now that's a good deal. Around here the console has dropped in price, but the software is still expensive, the prices I've seen were all around $50-$70! Of course that's CDN monopoloy money, but it's still expensive.

Paul

There are three kinds of people in this world; those that can count, and those that can't.
    Paul

There are three kinds of people in this world; those that can count, and those that can't.

Comment

• John Holmes
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2000

Yes, When I saw that I could get four or five games brand new for the price of one, I had to jump. This also gave me the excuse to get NFL2K1 which is what I have been wanting forever.

"I came here, to chew bubble gum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubble gum!!!" My DVD's
      "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"

Comment

• Lexman
        Super Senior Member
        • Jun 2000

Great deal John. Now that's the way to buy gaming systems! I have so much tied up in the "boat anchor" old ones, it's not funny.

Lex

Comment

• John Holmes
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Aug 2000

Thanks Lex. I still have the Genesis console. Like you I don't play it but, it has a few games that I still like. The kids still give it a good workout!

Comment

• Joey Millison
            Moderator Emeritus
            • Aug 2000

Hey John,
            I sold my DreamCast a while back, but still have a few titles (can't remember which) and the steering wheel controller. If you want them I'll give them to you for free. If you pay for shipping they're yours I have no use for them and don't care to make a profit or anything from them. Just wanna make sure someone else can use 'em Interested?

Comment

• John Holmes
              Moderator Emeritus
              • Aug 2000

Hey thanks Joey! That is very nice of you! I'll drop you an e-mail.

Comment

• Bing Fung
                Ultra Senior Member
                • Aug 2000

That Joey, he is one of the most generous Bears in the world....

Bing
                Bing

Comment

• John Holmes
                  Moderator Emeritus
                  • Aug 2000

Bing is absolutly correct!

The items that Joey offered me arrived today, very well packed and in pristine condition. I swear that all pieces are like new!!!

Very few people in this world would do something this nice just because. Joey is a world class act that deserves more kudos than I can truly muster:B

Thanks again Joey for everything!

John

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  😂
                  🥰
                  😘
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😞
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎
                  Searching...Please wait.
                  An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                  An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                  An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                  There are no results that meet this criteria.
                  Search Result for "|||"