X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bing Fung
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Aug 2000

Spam Filter Thumbs Up!

I have been using the Cloudmark spam filter now for a week and I have to say this is one cool, must have if your getting spammed.

It is a Outlook add on that routes spam directly to a spam folder or to the trash if you so desire. I found I was actually reading my spam for the first few days as I was checking to ensure it was filtering just spam and not my legit email. I did have to unblock some mailings as I don't consider it spam and others may.

How it works is it uses a collective data base of known spam mailers to remove them right out of your inbox. You add to the collective data base by marking your spam, thus adding it to the database. If you still wish to receive a certain spammer all you have to do is unblock the mailer.

From what I have seen it has stopped about 90% of the spam I have been getting, highly recommended!

Get It Here

Bing
    Bing
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"