X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • whoaru99
    • Jul 2004

Yet another HP workstation question...

Any thoughts about why I cannot get any of several versions of Sandra benchmarking software to run on this computer?

The software seems to install fine - no warnings, no error messages, etc.

However, when I try to start the Sandra programs, the pointer turns to hourglass and spins for a second and then just stops and goes back to the pointer. No windows open up, no nothing. Looking in task manager shows no Sandra stuff running.

All three versions of the software work just fine on my other computer.

The workstation and the other computer are both running the same rev of Win2K patched/updated to the most current level.

Both are running PIII 1GHz processors, except the workstation is set up with dual Slot 1 PIIIs and the other computer is set up with the FC-PGA version of the PIII (and is tuned up a bit to 1.2GHz).

These specialized boxes are kind of a PITA...
    There are some things which are impossible to know, but it is impossible to know which things these are. :scratchhead:

----JAFFE'S PRECEPT
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"