Whats The Skinny 0n??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • HOWARD
    Junior Member
    • Jun 2004
    • 10

    #1

    Whats The Skinny 0n??

    GIVE me the good bad and ungly on the SAMMY HCL P4752W if anyone has one. THANX-HOWIE

Related Topics

Collapse

  • DLA
    Whats going to give me the best quality burn?
    by DLA
    I have a Sony DRU 720A DVD +/- RW R+/- Burner I use to copy all my DVD's. What type DVD will give me the best quality + or -. It takes all types even double layer. I also think I saw it here that a slower speed burn gives better quality so I have been going at speed 1, even though I can burn up to...
    26 April 2005, 19:01 Tuesday
  • Dmantis
    So whats new guys? Any new gear to talk about?
    by Dmantis
    Whats up everyone,

    I was wondering whats going on with all you B&K people? Any new toys??? Any cool pic's??

    Dan
    25 July 2006, 19:08 Tuesday
  • Herbonbay
    Whats going on at Samsung?
    by Herbonbay
    About 4 months ago I had decided that the HDTV I wanted was the Samsung HLP 4674 DLP. As I was in the process of ripping out a livingroom wall, I used the dimensions of this set to size the recess that would eventually contain my sound system and the yet to be purchased TV. About 2 months ago the HLP...
    16 August 2005, 11:51 Tuesday
  • AwArEnEsS
    May magnetic field of the B&W 685s give damage to dvd recorders?
    by AwArEnEsS
    I have a problem which I haven't been able to solve yet.About two weeks ago,I put one of the B&W 685's on a shelf,very close to the dvd recorders and satellite receivers.685 was not connected to the receiver(amplificator).After a while in the same day,the satellite receiver started getting locked.Then...
    17 January 2010, 18:13 Sunday
  • Jeff_S
    Upset 1055 owner - BAD HD Anyone?
    by Jeff_S
    I have read the posts here on the 1055 having the two versions of video cards. Version 1 not able to pass HD. Version 2 does. Mine must have been a version one. My HD would cut out completely and come back on. This would happen over and over mostly during bright flashes and or fast motion. It was Especially...
    17 December 2003, 17:12 Wednesday
  • Loading...
  • No more items.
Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

    Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

    Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"