X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

Okay all you new projector owners

Now that the newness has worn off a little, have you settled into some sort of viewing pattern? For example, when I first got into FP I went nuts and watched movies every night and on weekends. But I have long gotten over that and my viewing habits are as follows:
    Basically only watch movies ( 3 per week )
    Occasionally watch sporting events, such as hockey during Cup Playoffs.

Tv watching is done on a 36" Tosh elsewhere in the house.

My Homepage!
    My Homepage!
  • Andrew Pratt
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

I'm typically now just watching movies and the odd sports game on the PJ so its only getting used a couple of times a week...which is exactly what I thought it would be.

Comment

• efarstad
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Jun 2001

Basically it's a movie a weekend and the occasional sporting event or cool show that I wanna watch on the big screen. Like Andrew, about what I thought as well.

E

The Norwegian A/V Nut!
      E-Cinema

The Norwegian A/V Nut!
      E-Cinema

Comment

• Energeezer
        • Sep 2002

2 movies a week plus some HD broadcasts if anything decent is on.
        So 2 movies a week and maybe 2 hours of TV.

The Future of HT lies in FP SPREAD THE WORD
        The Future of HT lies in FP SPREAD THE WORD

Comment

• Lex
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Apr 2001

I watch at least 4-5 movies a week. Usually 1 a day from 10:30 to 12:30 or 11-1. That's my time, my movie time.

Yesterday I watched Sweet Home Alabama. Day before I watched "The Storyof Us", (Bruce Willis, Claudia Shiffer) Sunday I watched The Sixth Day. Saturday I watched something, can't recall right now.

Lex
          Doug
          "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

• Sonnie Parker
            • Jan 2002

I am expecting to use the HT room at least 4-5 nights per week and during the day on Saturdays and some Sunday afternoons. I think it will be a popular place for me but over time it could change.

Lex... great movie in Sweet Home Alabama. I know you liked the music.

SONNIE

Cedar Creek Cinema

DVD Collection

BFD Comprehensive Setup Guide

Comment

• Trevor Schell
              Moderator Emeritus
              • Aug 2000

I plan on watching at least two movies per week once I am set up.
              Saturday night and Tuesday night. Only because I usually have Wednesday and Sunday off , so those are my late nights.

Trevor
              My HomeTheater S.E.
              Sonically Enhanced
              C5
              Trevor

XBOX 360 CARD

Comment

• Dean McManis
                Moderator Emeritus
                • May 2003

I still watch movies almost every day on the projector. Mostly DVDs, but some HD movies. But on the otherhand I don't watch regular TV. today was Gotcha, yesterday was Seabiscuit, the day before was My Cousin Vinny, and Pirates of the Caribbean before that (3rd time watching, different audience), Hiding Out, T3, To Have and Have Not, Nemo, Fletch Lives, Solaris, etc..

About 1/3rd are rentals, and the rest are from my DVD collection.

-Dean.

Comment

• Claude D D
                  • Jan 2003

The bulk of our regular TV viewing is on the 27"Sony XBR in the living room.But for special event,sports and "all" DVD's viewing is done in the basement Home Theater on the X1.We've watched 270 hours on the projo in just under 4 months.
                  I think tonight it's gonna be the Christmas classic "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation".I love that movie.I'm looking forward to watching it on the 92" widescreen.

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
                    Moderator Emeritus
                    • Jan 2001

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation is a real hoot. It gets a viewing every other Christmas. It's due this year.

My Homepage!
                    My Homepage!

Comment

• cofn
                      • Dec 2002

Well with any ammount of luck, I amy get 2 - 3 movies a month, about 5 - 10 hrs of TV, and a few hours of Videogames.

I envy you guys who can get in a movie a night. Right now I have a stack of about 40 unwatched DVD's waiting for me, about 20 episodes of miscalanious shows we watch on my PC, and about 4 games I have left to finish.

Heck we had to schedule a night off so we could watch Two Towers EE this past Friday becasue we wanted to watch it before ROTK hit theaters. I have been trying to find time for the past month and a bit.

I have a week off between Xmas and New Years, so hopefully I can get a little caught up. Fingers crossed.

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      😂
                      🥰
                      😘
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😞
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎
                      Searching...Please wait.
                      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                      There are no results that meet this criteria.
                      Search Result for "|||"