X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Andrew Pratt
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

PT-L200U Projector ?

Anyone have any thoughts on this one one?

PT-L200U

I think its only $1075 US which puts it about the same price as the X1 and RonP on HTT really likes it.

• efarstad
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jun 2001

I looked at that one as well Pratt, when researching FP's. It did not get the attention the L300U has but from all accounts is an amazing little PJ! It has slightly less contrast and more pixelization than it's bigger brother but for the $$$ you can't go wrong. Again...I didn't go with any Panny's because of my room limitations....yet for $100 US more you can get the Sanyo Z1 which has better features and longer warranty...2 cents...

E

The Norwegian A/V Nut!
    E-Cinema

The Norwegian A/V Nut!
    E-Cinema

Comment

• Andrew Pratt
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2000

Thanks E! I won't be buying until the fall so by then things might be cheaper yet so the Z1 may be closer to my price point at that time. The X1's still in contention but unless I can find someone to demo it the rainbow's have be worried.

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Jan 2001

Yeah, Andrew, the X1 only has 2X color wheel and even those not bothered by rainbows see them on this PJ. My NEC is a 4X color wheel and at first I didn't see these color flashes, but on some material they are visible. But for me, anyway, they occur maybe once or twice during some movies, and they happen so fast that I am not bothered. For those that are sensitive, though, dlp just isn't a good choice

My Homepage!
        My Homepage!

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"