X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wettou
    Ultra Senior Member
    • May 2006

American Theater??

On an other note any one knows these guys?

AMERICAN THEATER

Are they for real?
    Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil, and you're a thousand miles from the corn field."Dwight D. Eisenhower
  • Alaric
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Jan 2006

Big sellers on A'gon. I think they're in Winter Garden , FL. 403 positive feedback , 4 neutral , no negative. http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/sear...erican_theater
    Lee

Marantz PM7200-RIP
    Marantz PM-KI Pearl
    Schiit Modi 3
    Marantz CD5005
    Paradigm Studio 60 v.3

Comment

• wettou
      Ultra Senior Member
      • May 2006

Are they legit?
      Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil, and you're a thousand miles from the corn field."Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

• speakerman19422
        • Feb 2010

With what ever item you are thinking of purchasing I would find out from the manufacturer if they are an authorized dealer. If a warranty issue occurs you could be left with no one to honor the warranty. This issue came up when I was looking for another amp so I bought it else where. When I purchased a component single disc Cd player for my son the player would not play any cd's and had to be returned but I knew the seller was an authorized dealer so there was no problem.

Comment

• Glen B
          Super Senior Member
          • Jul 2004

I second the above advice. If considering purchasing anything from American Theater, make sure they are an authorized dealer fror the brand of interest. They've advertised Marantz Reference products for sale on Audiogon in the past, though not being an authorized dealer.

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"