X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hank1978fishing
    • Jun 2009

audio-vequis european shop

hi guys and girls... hi everyone

trying to find out some info about this online shop i found last night and since i googled it without any succes i was wondering if anyone around here ever heard about them or had any experiences. i'm planning to purchase a second hand video-projector along with a 5.1 sorround system (b&w prefered) for my holiday house in Spain... after talking to them on the phone and exchanging a few emails, it looks like they own a large gamma of cheap sh products. i'm plannig to spend my July there (can't wait!!!) so any (other) references would be great... Thanks for your help!
  • Chris D
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Dec 2000

Well, our European members here are not very prevalent, so the chance of finding someone familiar with that shop is rather low. Best of luck!
    CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
    - Pleasantville

Comment

• StewartsP
      • Jun 2009

Friendly and quite complex website, good prices. Looks interesting. Make sure that every item is covered by a dealer warranty which is critical for second hand products. also a manufacturer warranty won't be bad. however i would still check their condition before making any purchase...
      Hope this helps!
      Classe
      B&W

---

To bring out the best in those around you, give them encouragement and show them loving appreciation!

Comment

• excelhart
        • Jun 2009

audio-vequis I've bought a a pair of second hand Sonus Faber Cremona Speakers, 'bout six months ago from audio-vequis based in Spain. This set is pretty hard to get not to mention second hand and in good shape.
        I live in the states and had a little trouble managing the customs duties applied to merchandise coming from Europe. Apart from this and a coupple of days of shipping delay I'm content with the purchase and the speakers still lie in my living room in perfect functioning condition.

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"