X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • comeup
    • Jul 2005

Fujitsu Or Pioneer....which Is Better

I personally have a Pioneer because that was as much as I was going to spend on a display not that I thought the picture was better. Every store I go in that sales Fujtsu says it is the best flat panal ever do you guys believe that? and out of the two which do you think has the best picture? I do think the Fujitsu is very natural looking more so than the Pioneer, but the clarity of the Pioneer is better to me very close comparison. Fujitsu has dropped their prices. Out of the two which would you buy if money was no issue?
    Blake
  • aud19
    Twin Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2003

I haven't seen this years Fujitsu yet but I haven't heard of them doing anything revolutionary. However the Pioneer Kuro panels ARE revolutionary IMO. The Fuji's may still hold an slight advantage in processing etc but IMO the Pio's are the best flat panels out there you can buy right now, if you're on a budget the 768p models aren't even THAT out of whack on pricing and in 90% of the viewing distances out there you'll never notice the difference from the 1080p models.

I'll see if I can find the HT mag review of the 50" 1080p model. Geoffrey Morrison nearly peed himself reviewing it :lol:

Here it is :T

Jason

Comment

• comeup
      • Jul 2005

Jason, thx for the article (greatest flat panal ever) thats a pretty big statement by Home Theater Magazine about the Pioneer Elite Kuro Pro-110HD I haven't seen that one yet have to check it out. I don't hear too much about Fujitsu around here whats up with that? Don't like? cost too muich? Bet that statment didn't sit to well with Fujitsu.
      Blake

Comment

• aud19
        Twin Moderator Emeritus
        • Aug 2003

They make great panels with EXCELLENT circuitry but IMO the Pioneers were about equivalent in their previous generation and their new one's are a pretty big step forward from that. Combine that with Fujitsu's not very low pricing (kindly stated) and I'd say Pioneer is the king. Runco also makes very good overpriced panels if you want to look at those too
        Jason

Comment

• Dmantis
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Jun 2004

Pioneer Elite make the best Plasmas. I don't think the Fujitsu's are far behind. They look fantastic.

My money goes to Pioneer Elite. No reason to look at anything else. They all line up behind it.

Comment

• btf1980
            • Aug 2007

I think the Fujitsu Aviamos are the best plasmas around, but at 10K for the 50", it's definately not for most people. I was fortunate enough to see one in person, and I concede, it is the superior plasma, and this is coming from a Kuro owner. Outside of specialty stores, it is pretty hard to get one. No big box store carries it. However, the Kuro's in terms of the other commercially available plasmas (Samsung, Panasonic etc) is the best IMO. And with the prices dropping like crazy as of late on certain models, it is the plasma to get. You can get the 5080 for about 2K now, and BestBuy had it on sale for $1,899 not long ago.

J&R has it on sale for a pretty sweet price.

A camera, passport, good music, good food and good company is all I need.

Comment

Working...
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"