X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jayhawk75
    • Apr 2006

so much for that idea

went in to my dealer expecting to pay for and take home my elite 1130 today. so much for that idea. it has been discontinued. none of the dealer's 7 were shipped. the new model replaceing is the 1140 no more separate reviever, bottom speakers not side mounts, same price upgrades to glass and other parts, by that time i wasnt listening but i think he said end of july shipping. ears perked when he said that they were comeing back out with the upgraded 61" plasma. i think model was 1540(?) he didnt know whether that had a separate reciever or side mount speakers. he said september shipping.
  • Chris D
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Dec 2000

Well, bummer that you didn't get your unit, but are you thining about the new stuff now?
    CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
    - Pleasantville

Comment

• jayhawk75
      • Apr 2006

with a new model 61" coming out prior to xmas i will be looking in that direction. however without knowing what complete specs are along with size and weight. also to be honest i liked the concept of separate reciever and 1 wire to screen. the critical issue is current tv is dying fast and will i have to replace prior to pioneer getting product to dealers. i had waited 2 months for the 1130

Comment

• peterS
        Super Senior Member
        • Dec 2005

the pioneer 42 and 50 are for sale
        only the 50 has removable speakers
        42 has true 16:9 ratio pixel structure (so i have heard)
        its funny sitting next to the panasonic, lg and samsung how much better it looks
        id go so far as saying the 50" is superior to last years at a much lower price obviousely

the elites will be 1080p's... i thought they were already out though?

edit*
        looks like the 42 is not true 16:9 afterall
        Last edited by peterS; 19 June 2006, 08:27 Monday.

Comment

• peterS
          Super Senior Member
          • Dec 2005

the 1080p elites are being displayed this week!

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"