X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mats
    Special Member
    • Jun 2000

Sorry Folks...

A serious crash on the MicroCrap Information server took us down 2 days ago. I have now setup an Apache server instead and finally got the ColdFusion engine to talk to CF as it's supposed to...
    This is Step one to move away from a Microsoft platform once and for all for me. Next step will to move everything up to Linux which will happen sooner or later. It's just taking me too much time to scan MS support site for the latest security patches just to end up with a frikkin Dr Watson Error 0xc0000005!!!! They can't even generate proper error messages the d**m b*...

So, in short YOUR HOME IS OPEN FOR HT PARTY again! Sorry of the absence but it wasn't much I could do about it but to work day and night to get us back online.

Have a nice weekend everybody. I'm off to sleep.....

Mats
    HTGuide
    Mats
    Mats Strömberg
    Ah! It's a profit deal! Takes the pressure off! Get your weight guessed right here! Only a buck! Actual live weight guessing! Take a chance and win some crap!
    Navin R Johnson (alias Steve Martin)
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

Thanks Mats for working tirelessly to get us back online. Great job, getting us back for the weekend!

We are sorry folks, just not much we could do about this except a somewhat slow conversion process.

3 cheers for Mats!

Lex
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

• John Holmes
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2000

Good job Mats! Thanks for the dedication to getting us up & running.

"I came here, to chew bubble gum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubble gum!!!" My DVD's
      "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"

Comment

• Mats
        Special Member
        • Jun 2000

I have just upgraded the Forum to release 1.60 and I hope everything is running fine... but one never knows until tested in real environemts.
        If you for some reason run into some error somewhere on the Forum please send me an e-mail to ms AT thepalace DOT ch so I can fix it ASAP.

Mats
        HTGuide
        Mats
        Mats Strömberg
        Ah! It's a profit deal! Takes the pressure off! Get your weight guessed right here! Only a buck! Actual live weight guessing! Take a chance and win some crap!
        Navin R Johnson (alias Steve Martin)

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Jan 2001

Thanks for getting up and running,Mats.
          george

My Homepage!
          My Homepage!

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"